rough

UNEDITED

i scoffed and pushed her away from me. what she said was absolute nonsense, and i had no clue what it meant.

" you're crazy haewon. " i sarcastically laughed.

" only for you. " she replied.

i sighed and ran a hand through my hair in annoyance. she's driving me even more crazy with every word she says.

" what do you even want from me? do you want me to be your prisoner or something?! " i chuckled.

she took a step closer and tried to grab my hand, but i backed away from her.

" i want you to look at me. and only me. " she whispered.

my stomach churned when she said that. now that she was finally showing her true colours, i didn't know what to think of her.

all i wanted was my real best friend back.

" do you hear what you're saying right now?! " i fumed.

" you don't think i'm being serious? " she asked.

i froze in my spot when she started walking closer to me.

" don't worry. i'll just have to prove to you how serious i am. " she smiled at me.

i watched as she masked this crazy episode she just had, with a seemingly innocent facade.

" you should go home right now. it's late, and i don't think your on the right mindset to be outside by yourself. " i sighed and walked away, only for her to follow me up to my front door.

" i can't leave just yet. " she stated.

" what else could you possibly want? " i asked.

" i came here to ask you a favor. " she explained and showed me the bag she was holding.

" can you help me with my assignments? " she asked.

seriously? after everything that she just said, she expects me to help her?

" seriously? why should i help you after you just did all that? " i asked.

she just stared at me with a smile, while i was going crazy about this situation.

" you know what? i'm actually still angry with you. maybe i'll help you.. if you let me visit yunji- "

i stopped talking when her expression suddenly turned cold at only the mention of yunjin.

" i'm not letting you see her. " she hissed.

" i don't care! i will- "

" you step one foot inside that hospital.. and i'll make sure yunjin tastes hell. " she threatened.

my jaw dropped when she said that. i didn't know that someone as sweet as she could be, would be willing to stoop this low. it wasn't fair for her to threaten to hurt yunjin if i didn't listen to her.

" i have eyes everywhere, y/n. so don't think i wouldn't know if you visited her. " she added.

i didn't even bother arguing back. it was late, it was cold outside, and i was getting tired of this. i just opened the door and stepped aside so she could walk in.

" good evening mr and ms hara. " haewon sweetly greeted my parents as soon as we were inside.

" oh! it's good to see you, but what brought you here this late? " my mom asked.

" y/n offered to help me with my works. i hope that's okay with you? " she answered.

i rolled my eyes and turned to look at haewon. she only smiled back at me. i couldn't believe she was lying to my parents.

" of course, we don't mind. " my dad said.

after that short introduction, i dragged her up to my room.

" am i the first person you've brought here? " she asked.

" mhm. " i hummed in response and went to prepare my notebooks for her. she was walking around my room, and i started to feel conscious of what she thinks about it.

" your bed is cute. and it's soft too. " she admired as she sat down.

after fixing my desk with everything i needed to help her, i told myself i needed to compose myself for the rest of the time she was here.

" okay, now we should get star- " i turned around and was surprised to see her right behind me.

her hands were placed on my desk behind me, so i couldn't really move. i wanted to stop her, but she moved her face closer to mine.

" i think we have enough time to get those done. why don't why do something fun while i'm
here? " she whispered.

i felt my heart race as soon as the words came out of her mouth. my throat felt dry, and i needed an excuse to leave asap.

" i need to go d-downstairs for some water. " i stuttered out.

" oh. okay. " it took her a few seconds, but she stepped away from me so i could leave.

i quickly ran downstairs and went outside, rushing past my parents who didn't notice me leave. i wanted to escape. i didn't know what haewon was up to, but i didn't think i was comfortable for that yet.

think, y/n. think!

" y/n! "

i jumped when i heard haewon's voice. she was inside, looking at me from the window of my room.

" why are you outside? i thought you said you were doing downstairs? "

shit.

" o-oh yeah.. i'll just- "

" i'll come out there to get you. " she interrupted before closing my window.

" shit! " i cursed aloud and just ran off. i had no place to go, but i really didn't want to be around haewon while she was in that state.

after how she acted when i brought up yunjin, and when we were alone in my room.. i just needed some space.

i just kept running.. and then i had an idea. i grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed the only number i knew.

" hello? "

i breathed in relief when she picked up the call.

" it's me, y/n! " i told her, remembering that she didn't have my number saved yet.

" y/n.. you finally decided to give me your
number. "