better me

UNEDITED stream better me by umji and sowon

what. the. fuck.

" really? you mean, you've tried to kill her
already ?! " i shrieked at her.

" well, if telling someone to crash their car into yunjin's means trying to kill her.. then yes. " she admitted.

i felt my stomach churn and my knees go weak after i heard what she said. the whole time, haewon wasn't just possessive and manipulative over me.

she's the reason why yunjin was in the accident- well, it wasn't even an accident now that i knew she caused it. she almost killed yunjin, and i knew she wouldn't hesitate to do worse.

i didn't know she would have the guts to go as far to kill someone. until now.

" you're fucking crazy. " i stated, backing away from her.

" you're the one who made me do this. " she lowly said while taking a step towards me.

" get away from me! i know everything you did. i know what you did to lily, and how you threatened yunjin to make her stay away from me. " i told her.

" so they told you already? what a spoiler. " she clicked her tongue in amusement, and rolled her eyes at me.

i didn't even know what to do anymore. if only i'd known how sinister her intentions really were, i would've left a long time ago.

and now, here i am. having not a clue on how to escape this because i'm inside her territory. this place was probably full of her security, along with her standing right in front of me.

" now, if you'll just come with me willingly.. " she cautiously said, holding her hand out to me.

" there's no way i'm going anywhere with someone like you. " i gritted.

" don't make me force you, y/n. remember, yunjin's life is the one on the line. " she grinned at me.

" not going to happen. i'm not going with you.. no matter what. " i argued.

if i go with her, i know i'll truly have no escape from her. yunjin's the one in safe arms, while i'm basically in hell.

i breathed deeply and readied myself to make a run for my life. if i quickly went out the door, maybe i could escape the men. or just think of something on the spot. but for now, i'm just going to run.

" now, come on. you don't want anything happening to yunj- "

i didn't let her finish, because i ran past her and dashed for the door. until i opened it, and was welcomed by her men who were already waiting for me.

" did you think i didn't see this coming? " i rolled my eyes when i heard her speak from behind.

i mentally cursed at myself, as i heard her footsteps behind me. i felt her arms slither around my waist, as she pulled me closer to her, and held me as if there was no tomorrow.

" i've already warned you. come with me willingly, or i'll have to force you. " she whispered.

i desperately tried to get away from her hold, but it was useless. she made me feel weak underneath her unwavering strength. but when she put a handkerchief over my my mouth with a sickly-sweet scent, my head started spinning. the room started moving and all i could see was darkness. the last thing i remember before losing consciousness was hearing a few words from her.

" sleep well, love. "

" ugh.. "