gone with the wind

UNEDITED

" it's jang kyujin. "

as soon as i finished talking with lily, i ringed kyujin and asked if we could meet up.

" good idea! yoona is at my house, so it's the perfect time to hang out. "

after she texted me her address, i didn't waste any time calling a taxi. i needed to have answers now.

once i arrived and knocked on the door, i expected kyujin to show up.

" y/n! you're finally here! " yoona greeted me with a smile.

she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, not giving me enough time to react.

" i'm so glad you made time to come over! " yoona expressed.

" mhm? anyways, where is- "

i was cut off when kyujin walked downstairs, a huge smile on her lips.

" y/n! i'm so happy you're here. " she beams.

" hi. sorry i came on such short notice. " i apologized.

" hey, there's no need to apologize. we can hang out any time! " she assured.

" anyways, we thought you were bringing haewon with you? " yoona spoke.

as soon as yoona brought her up, i remembered what i was really here for.

" no, sorry. i'm actually here because i needed to talk to kyujin. " i admitted.

the two girls glanced at each other, before turning back to me, gesturing for me to continue talking.

" remember that letters i told you about? the ones i was finding in my locker? " i asked, pulling a few of the letters from my bag.

" yeah. what about them? " yoona replied.

i opened one and showed it to them. especially kyujin.

" is this your handwriting kyujin? " i asked.

she squinted her eyes, looking intently a letters. yoona turned to look at her with anticipation.

" i.. well, it looks similar, but i didn't write that
y/n. " she answered.

" kyujin you can tell me the truth, i promise i won't get mad. i just want to hear it from you. " i calmly told her.

" y/n i swear i didn't do that! they must've- "

" i saw more of these in haewon's drawer. " i cut her off.

both girls turned to me with their mouths open, looking shocked.

" when i received these, she was out of the country. and as far as i know, you guys are her closest friends. " i explained.

" so you're saying we had something to do with those? " yoona asked, pointing at the letter.

" well who else? this is kyujin's handwriting,
right? " i faced the said girl who looked both confused and shocked at the same time.

" y/n, i promsise! we didn't have anything to do with th- "

" i know you're just trying to protect haewon, but it's too late. i know everything. " i stated.

for a moment, i felt scared when kyujin's eyes met mine. i couldn't read her expression, but we just stared at each other like a competition.

" we're not! you're just not believing anything i say! it seems like you already have your own answers. " she muttered.