epilogue 

𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 1,526

i t  i s  n o t  t h e  e n d  o f  t h e  s t o r y

o f  t h e  s t o r y

colin knew that in a span of a lifetime, you'll fall in love more than once. he doesn't know if that'll happen to him since peter parker was and will always be his first love, first kiss, first everything. but he can make it a mission for him to move on and get himself help to be better mentally.

maybe once he's finally okay and in a good place, he can start to forgive and find somebody new. he wasn't worried though, he has michael despite being in california. he has quinevere and flash who are always up his ass with mj and betty not too far behind. somewhere in the world are his mother and dara, waiting to come home. and right next to him, he has his father, aunt pepper, happy, and uncle rhodey. and he's okay with that.

move-in day was a mess. well, for his father and pepper, colin was fine. none of his stuff was stolen during the transport unlike a few of his father's other belongings that almost were. but thanks to spider-man's quick thinking and heroics, the vulture was stopped and tony's belongings were safe in their hands.

when colin first heard about what had happened on the beach, he freaked out over peter's health, wondering if he was okay. but when he saw him at school, perfectly healthy, the weight was lifted and he could breathe. colin will always worry about peter, their friendship was something they've developed for so many years, it can't just be thrown away.

true to his words, colin spoke with his father. he had made sure that tony wouldn't hate peter or make peter lose his chances in life just because the two were at odds. yeah, colin's life was on the line but he would've been okay. nobody else but him knew that so he had to make sure that nobody would keep fighting with peter about it.

because tony kept his word to colin, the two walked through the avengers compound making their way to where happy and peter were waiting.

"you sure you wanna be here for this, kid?" colin nodded his head, smiling. he was appreciative of his father's constant asking if he was okay and if he was fine being near peter. but if colin can't stand next to peter then how is he supposed to survive in school, colin can't stay mad forever. doesn't mean he'll forgive peter any time soon, but he isn't mad anymore.

walking up, colin let his father do the speaking. he silently laughed at peter's expression of awe.

"oh, there they are. how was the ride up?" tony asked as they finally made it to the two.

"good." happy replied to his boss.

"give me a minute with the kid." tony told happy who looked at him perplexed.

"seriously?"

"yeah." tony nodded. "i gotta talk to the kid."

"i'll be close behind."