extra. christmas special

𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 848
𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵.

every holiday celebrated has ended in disaster. some holidays were not even celebrated due to the destruction. this would be the first time where they were all gathered together united without a big bad coming to town.

colin had almost forgotten how to celebrate, but watching tiktoks of all those families together refreshed his memories.

currently, he was scrolling on tiktok as he sat on the couch in the common room of the compound. in front of him, his father and steve were attempting to work with one another to build the christmas tree.

colin was helping, but once the adults started to argue he decided to sit out. this time, he remembered the bowl of popcorn which he placed next to him. not even moments later, dara had joined him on the couch, taking handfuls of popcorn.

"bitch, paws off. get your own bowl." colin playfully glared at the witch next to him
who raised an eyebrow, almost as if to dare colin to try and stop her. shaking his head, he dramatically sighed before going back to scrolling on his phone. "this family makes me want to murder people."

"quoting klaus mikaelson will get you absolutely nowhere." dara commented, ready to start drama with the young stark to add to the entertainment steve and tony were providing for any other avengers that would enter the room.

"bestie, we aren't zoo animals," colin began before pointing to the adults still arguing and not paying attention to anything around them. "they are. i, however, will become one if you keep ignoring my concern for your wanting to get with bucky. have my blind dates with stephen not gone well? do i have to threaten the wizard?" rolling her eyes, dara flicked a single popcorn at colin which hit him in the eye.

soon enough, colin connected his phone with friday so that she could project his screen for both him and dara to watch. the beginning of "squidward nose" began to play on the next tiktok and almost as if it was clockwork, colin stood up. bringing his arm up as if he was saluting, he stayed like that for the whole tiktok which was an edit of music man from "five nights at freddy's".

this stopped the argument between steve and tony as they glanced at colin with genuine concern, meanwhile, dara just sat there with a creepy smile on her face.

"screw it, it's been a year since this game was released. in honor, we are ditching mario kart tonight and we are playing security breach." colin stated, not taking any arguments as he disconnected his phone and left the common room.

"what the fu..." tony began before getting cut off by natasha.

"language."

———

dinner with just the stark's is one thing. dinner with all the avengers? that's chaos times ten. colin was an honorary avenger by association and he, in turn, invited doctor strange. not just to get him and dara together but because strange had helped him during a hard point in his life. but if you asked colin, he'd say it was to mainly get strange and dara together.

dinner was flowing nicely, it was loud but a comfortable one as people calmed down and ate. phone ringing, colin turned it around to see michael facetiming him.

"are you kidding me?" michael said as soon as they were connected.

"what?" colin played dumb, although a mischievous smile was forming on his face, one that could rival his father's.

"why'd you think it was a bright idea to buy me condoms for christmas? i opened this in front of my family!" michael exclaimed, his face red.

wheezing, colin banged the table, his family turning their attention onto the boy. "that's priceless. well, enjoy the gift, have loads of sex, and don't get std's. bye." colin sang out the last word before abruptly hanging up, still laughing. tony looked at his son from across the table, a look of complete exhaustion on his face.

"you're too much like me, stop it." tony stated, watching his son finally begin to calm down from his laughing fit.

"no."

———

loads of ripped-up wrapping paper floated about the whole common room, with almost no space to walk. everyone had a seat somewhere whether it was on the couch, floor, or bean bags.

colin was now playing security breach, a few avengers jumping when he would die and a jump-scare appeared on the screen. each time, colin would evilly giggle. all gifts were opened, and now the clean-up crew: steve and bucky, went around with trash bags while natasha organized the gifts.

as he died for the millionth time to roxy, colin leaned over to strange who sat on his left. "it's all set up, once your set, i'll drag her up."

giving him a look, strange slowly nodded before getting up and excusing himself. smiling, colin turned back to his game until he got the text.

"i love playing matchmaker."

———

"colin! i swear to god, i'm going to kill you!"

"good luck bitch, i can't die!"