social platforms!

hello everyone!!

i appreciate the wonderful messages being sent!! you guys are way too sweet! i'm glad you have been enjoying colin's story. and while i'm here thanking everyone, i wanted to inform you all of some developments/changes.

1. the reason why book two is not out is because i'm rewriting the first book. when i first planned colin's character, i had it all mapped out and ready to be written. but along the way with the new movies coming out and ideas clashing together, i lost my way when writing his story. it turned out to be a whole different story that i didn't want for colin.

the revamped book will be called "delicate" and is in the works right now! there have been a lot of changes and i hope you won't mind them! just know for the new book that colin will always be a stark ;)

the new book will still follow the mcu timeline and have events such as homecoming and infinity war. however, i'm starting the new book with a personal storyline before delving into homecoming, so i hope you guys enjoy it!

dara maximoff, michael muller (with a new face claim), and guinevere thompson will still be in the new version! along with a few new faces!

2. i was asked about my other social media platforms and i don't mind sharing it with y'all! my handle is @corpsevinyl on everything! i also have an instagram dedicated to wattpad (@corpsevinyl.wp) that i have yet to start using, but plan to soon as i work on "delicate"

i'll never mind any of you supporting me from other platforms! i plan on posting more on tiktok once i get ideas for posts!

once more, thank you all so much for the support!!! i love and appreciate everyone one of you! don't worry, i won't be taking this version down and will leave it up! just because his story is changing into something better, doesn't mean we forget where we started. colin has the most special place in my heart and i love him endlessly. i hope you will join me on his new adventure!

follow me and you'll be instantly notified by my message board when i'll be uploading colin's new story! love you, xoxo!!

(just for you, a snipet from chapter one of "delicate")

"look," guinevere pointed, averting colin's eyes to another teen boy whose curls are swept back by gel, signature pun t-shirt under a flannel, and brown doe eyes that scream innocence. however, colin noted something off and strange about him. "it's peter fucking parker."

after hearing guinevere, colin did a double take. "there's no way that is parker." this time, michael's eyes widened.

"colin, that is so parker. when the hell did he get bigger? and the no glasses, man he should've done that sooner." michael swooned over the new look that peter sported. next to the mentioned boy is none other than ned leeds, which only confirmed it for colin.

"ain't no way that's the same kid that i shared my awkward first kiss with." colin shook his head, denying it.

"if i was straight and into white boys, i'd hit that." guinevere commented, causing michael to choke on laughter and colin to roll his eyes but smile at his friends.

"whatever gays, i gotta go. i have ap bio first and i don't wanna be late because of you gossiping girls." colin waved as he trekked down the halls, having to walk across the school for his first period.

" colin waved as he trekked down the halls, having to walk across the school for his first period