1k????

AHHH we got to 1K!!!

I'm so happy! And I'm also really sorry for not updating on the endings, I've just had a lot on my mind and I have lots of upcoming assignments that are due this week because of Christmas break coming up.

I also got sick this week-

But I swear I'm almost done Yui's ending and I'm trying to come up with ideas on what to write for the other endings, especially Reiji and Kanato, since I want to write them romantically but they're both complicated and emotionally unpredictable.

Anywho, I'm really happy and I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to all the people who've read my book and I hope we could maybe one day get to 10K, that would definitely be my end goal.

I also want to apologize for the rather dark turn events in the book. The anime is quite horrific in itself but I've also always had a taste for horror, so I couldn't help myself to add some to this fan-fiction.

If that's not what you like, sorry? I did put a warning so I suppose you were expecting something of the sort.

Well, have an amazing day/night wherever you are and make sure to eat and drink some water. If you have some work to do, finish it quickly! Procrastinating is bad. I don't want to sound like your parents but I struggle with procrastination too so...

Okay I'm just babbling at this point, ignore that-

TYSM!! BYEEE <33333

- Author ❤️