Chapter 7

I Was Sitting In The ER For Almost Two And A Half Hours Watching My Little Ones Suffer From Their Illneses. Turns Out Serinity Has RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) And Kaidence Has Strep Throat. My Poor Babies! We Were Omitted In The Children's Hospital So They Could Keep A Close Eye On My Babies. I Hated How Sick They Were...It Broke My Heart. I Sat On The Couch As I Watched My Babies Sleep. It Was Almost 3:30am When Roman Had Called Me Back. He Asked About The Girls And I Told Him They Weren't Doing So Good.

"I'll Be There As Soon As I Get Off." He Said.

"Ok. Be Careful." I Said.

"I Will. I Love You Baby. Remember That." He Said.

"I Love You Too." I Said. We Hung Up And I Laid On The Couch. I Didn't Even Know I Fell Asleep Until I Jerked Awake To The Sound Of Serenity Crying. I Hurried Over To Her And Held Her. I Then Changed Her Diaper And Fed Her A Bottle. I Ended Up Dozing Off With Her On My Chest. Hopefully Roman Gets Here Soon So I Can Get Some Rest. I'm At My Limit.

[ROMANS P.O.V]

When 5am Hit, I Quickly Clocked Out, Grabbed My Bag And Headed Out The Door. I Had To Get To The Hospital To Check On My Girls. As I Threw My Bag Into The Car, I Seen A Familiar Car Pull Up. It Was My Ex Wife.

"Hey Roman." She Said, Getting Out The Car.

"What Do You Want?" I Asked.

"Oh Nothing. Just Making Conversation. I Didn't Even Know You Were Still Alive. Thought They Would Have Killed You By Now." She Said. What The Fuck? Everything Made Sense Now!

"You Told Them Where I Was Didn't You?" I Asked. She Clapped.

"Congrats. You Finally Figured Out My Plan." She Said. I Wanted To Choke The Living Shit Out Of Her!

"You Do Realize You Put My Family In Danger!" I Snapped. She Nodded.

"I Could Care Less About Your New Bitch Of A Wife And Her Kids. All I Care About Is You. So Here's The Deal....If You Want Your Wife And Kids Safe Then You Do WHATEVER I Say; Or They Get It! Along With You." She Said. I Was Pissed Off, But I Knew What She Was Capable Of, And I Had To Keep My Family Safe.

"I Have To Go." I Said. She Walked Up To Me And Shoved Me Against My Car.

"You Leave When I Say You Leave!" She Snapped.

"My Daughters Are In The Hospital! I Have To Get To Them." I Said.

"Well You Better Be Hurrying This Up." She Said. She Opened Up The Back Door To The Backseat Of Her Car And Got In.

"I'm Not Having Sex With You." I Said.

"Oh You're Going To Do More Than Have Sex With Me! You're Going To Get Me Pregnant! And If You Refuse...Then Its Bye Bye To The Wife And Kids." She Said. As Much As I Didn't Want To Do This, I Had To. For My Family Anyways. I Slowly Got In The Backseat And Closed The Door.

(Roman's Ex Wife, Maria, In MM.)