Chapter 22

[BIANCAS P.O.V.]

There's Nothing Like Hot Sex On The Living Room Floor With My Sexy Ass Husband. His Mind Was In The Clouds, Which Was Understandable, But It Didn't Effect His Performance One Bit. While He Showered, I Got The Girls Up From There Nap, And Decided To Order Pizza For Dinner.

"Mommy!" Kaidence Whined.

"What's Wrong?" I Asked.

"I Want Daddy." She Said.

"He's In The Shower." I Said. She Did Her Pout Face As She Fell Out On To The Floor. Oh Lord. Temper Tantrums Once Again.

"Kaidence Amaarí Smith. You Better Straighten Up Or Your Butt Is Going To Time Out." I Warned. She Sat Up Straight And Pouted.

"Lose The Tude Kaidence." I Said. She Sat There And Pouted, And I Ignored Her. I Made Her A Cup Of Chocolate Milk And That Lifted Her Mood Instantly.

"Yummy! Thanks Mommy!" She Said. I Giggled As She Ran Into Our Bedroom. I Could Hear Her Begging Roman To Take Her, But I Honestly Didn't Think It Was Going To Happen.

"Please Daddy! Please!" She Said.

"No Baby Girl. Daddy Has Something To Do And There Are No Kids Aloud." He Said. She Pouted.

"Be Prepared For The Tantrum." I Said. He Frowned.

"You Better Behave." He Warned Her. She Frowned And Ran To Play With Her Toys. Roman Pulled Me Into The Kitchen And Lifted Me Up On The Counter.

"I Can't Do This." He Said.

"You Damn Right You Can't! The Babies Are Wide Awake." I Said.

"No...I Can't Go To The Hospital And See Her. I Think Im Gonna Be Sick." He Said. I Gently Kissed His Nose And Pressed My Forehead Against His.

"Just Relax Babe. Go Check On Her. Do It For Me. Better Yet, Do It For Your Boys." I Said. He Sighed.

"What If She Doesn't Make It? We'd Have To Take The Boys In, And Possibly A New Baby." He Said. I Bit My Bottom Lip. Damn....He Does Have A Point. Five Kids? Damn.

"I Don't Mind Roman. Your Sons Are My Step-Sons. We'll Figure It Out." I Said.

"How Did I Get So Lucky And Blessed With A Wife Like You?" He Said. I Kissed Him.

"Your Good Looks And Your Bomb Ass Sex." I Teased. He Laughed And Kissed My Cheek.

"Well I Guess Im Going To Go See Her." He Said.

"You'll Be Fine. I Love You." I Said.

"I Love You Too." He Said. He Kissed Me Passionently And Lifted Me Off The Counter.

"I Could Go For Another Round." He Whispered.

"Roman Smith!" I Said Laughing. He Laughed.

"I'm Kidding Baby." He Said. He Kissed Kaidence And Hugged Her.

"We'll Go To The Park Tomorrow. Only If You Be Good For Mommy. Okay?" He Said.

"Okayyy." She Said. He Kissed Her Again And Put Her Down. He Then Picked Serenity Up Out Of Her Bouncer.

"You're Coming To The Park Too Fat Girl." He Said. Serenity Giggled As He Kissed Her Little Chubby Cheeks.

"Roman Stop Stalling And Go!" I Said.

"I'm Just Telling My Babies Bye." He Said Playfully. I Rolled My Eyes. He Handed Me Serenity And Kissed Me.

"I'll Be Back Soon." He Said And He Left. I Wandered Into The Kitchen And Glanced At Pizza Coupons.

"God....Please Give My Husband Strength. He Needs It." I Prayed.