Chapter 15

An Hour Has Passed, And Roman Was Still Here. We Haven't Spoken Since I Told Him I Wanted A Divorce, And Since The Girls Were Now Awake; We Just Ignored Each Other The Rest Of Night. After We Ate, Roman Fed Serenity, And Put Both The Girls To Bed. I Did Miss Him So Much, But He Hurt Me Deeply.

"The Girls Are Down." He Said. I Nodded.

"Okay." I Said. He Sat Beside Me And I Scooted Away.

"Dammit Bianca! Come Here." He Said. He Pulled Me Closer To Him.

"We Can Go To Counseling. I Don't Want To Lose You. Please Baby I Love You." He Said. I Sighed.

"I Don't Know Roman. I Said.

"So You're Just Going To Leave Me? Take My Kids? Forget What We Had?" He Said.

"Why Not? You Cheated On Me And Got Your Ex Pregnant!" I Said. Roman Pushed Me Down And Climbed On Top Of Me.

"Bianca...Just Please Give Me Another Chance. I'll Earn Your Trust Back. I Know That You Miss Me. I Miss You Too." He Said Kissing Me. I Pushed Him Off Of Me.

"There You Go Again! Always Trying To Make Up With Me By Having Sex With Me! Why Can't You Just Be A Man And Own Up To Your Mistakes?" I Snapped.

"I Did! You Won't Except What's Done Is Done! Im Sorry Baby, But We're Not Getting A Divorce! We're Gonna Work This Out!" He Said. I Sat Down And Started Crying.

"Stop Crying Baby. Im Going To Make Everything Right. I Promise." He Said.

"Okay." I Said. He Kissed Me Hard, While I Threw My Arms Around His Neck. I Missed My Husband So Much.

"Can I?" Roman Asked, Tugging At My Pajama Pants. I Nodded. He Slowly Pulled Them Off And Dove Right In. His Tongue Slowly Slid Across My Clit As I Let Out A Soft Moan. Shit Its Been Awhile! He Then Got Up And Took My Shirt Off, Reavealing My Hard Nipples. Damn I Wanted Him. He Took One Nipple Into His Mouth As He Played With The Other Nipple. I Had To Have Him. He Took His Clothes Off And Slid Me Onto His Thick Stick. I Let Out A Loud Moan As He Grabbed My Ass And Slammed Me Down On Him. I Squealed As He Kissed Me And Continued Riding Him.

"Bend Over The Couch." He Said. I Did What I Was Told, And He Slammed Inside Me From The Back. He Let Out A Sexy Grunt As He Slammed In And Out Of Me.

"You Miss Me?" He Said.

"Yes!" I Said. My Legs Began Shaking As I Came Hard.

"Fuuuccckkkk!" Roman Said. He Came Inside Of Me And We Collapsed On The Couch; Breathless But Satisfied Nonetheless. Damn....I Really Did Miss My Husband. *Sigh*