Chapter 14

[BIANCAS P.O.V]

[3 DAYS LATER]

"Mommy! Can We Go Swimming?" Kaidence Asked.

"Yeah We Can." I Said. She Jumped For Joy As She Ran To The Room. I Put Her Swimsuit On, And Then Put Serenity's Swimsuit On. I Laid Her Down And Put My Two Piece On. For A Mother Of Two, I Looked Pretty Damn Good!

"Ready?" I Asked. She Nodded As She Grabbed Our Swim Bag, And I Grabbed Serenity. It Was A Really Nice Day Out As We Made Our Way To The Pool. A Few People Were There And Kaidence Grew More And More Excited. We Put Our Stuff At A Nearby Table And Went To Get In The Water. I Blew Up Kaidence's Floaties And Helped Her Into The Water. She Had A Blast As She Squealed With Delight. Serenity's First Time In The Water Was Pretty Calming. She Didn't Know What Was Going On, And Looked At Me As If I Had A Problem. I Giggled As I Sat In The Water And Watched Kaidence Have The Time Of Her Life.

"Watch Me Swim Mommy!" Kaidence Said. She Attempted To Swim As I Cheered Her On.

"Good Job Baby!" I Said. Serenity Squealed As She Kicked Her Little Feet. I Laughed. I Haven't Laughed In Days And If Felt Really Good. I Then Felt A....Feeling. Like I Was Being Watched. I Turned And My Mouth Instantly Dropped. I Saw....Roman Talking To Somebody! How Did He Find Me? Shit! I Had To Make A Quick Escape, But Kaidence Was Having Too Much Fun. I Can't Run From Him Forever, So I Guess If He Noticed Us Then It Is What It Is. I Played With Serenity As I Continued Glancing At Roman. He Looked.....Different. Ew. He Hadn't Shaved In Days.

"Look Who's Finally Out." Said A Voice Behind Me. It Was My Bellboy, Mario.

"Oh Hey." I Said.

"Having Fun?" He Asked. I Nodded.

"I See Your Little Ones Are Having Fun." He Said. I Nodded.

"They Needed Some Outside Time." I Said. He Nodded.

"Well Have Fun. I Gotta Get Back To Work." He Said.

"I Need A Favor Really Quick." I Said.

"Sure What's Up?" He Said.

"Can You See Why That Guy Over There Is Here?" I Asked, Pointing At Roman.

"Sure. You Know Him?" He Asked.

"Kinda." I Lied. He Nodded And Walked Over There. They Talked For About Ten Minutes And He Began Walking Back My Way, While Roman Walked The Opposite Way.

"His Name Is Roman. He's Here On A Vacation. That's All He Told Me." He Said. Damn! That's It? Ugh.

"Oh Okay. Thanks. I'll Have To Tip You Later." I Said.

"No Need. Just Go On A Date With Me." He Said. I Blushed.

"I Can't. I Have My Girls And I'm Not Leaving Them With A Babysitter." I Said.

"Understandable. How About I Come By Tonight After Work And Have Dinner With You And Your Kids?" He Said.

"I Don't Know Mario...Im Kinda Still.....I Just Don't Know." I Said.

"No Pressure. I Got A Few More Days Until You Leave. I'll Get My Date." He Said, With A Wink. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Don't Flatter Yourself." I Said. He Laughed.

"We'll See Then Miss Bianca." He Said. I Giggled As He Walked Off. We Stayed At The Pool For Another Hour, And Then It Was Time To Go. Serenity Had Fallen Asleep In My Arms, And Kaidence Was Yawning Every Minute. I Wrapped Her In Her Towel, Wrapped Serenity Up, And Headed Back To The Room.

"Bianca!" I Heard Someone Say. I Stopped And Turned To See Roman.

"Daddy!" Kaidence Yelled, Running Into His Arms.

"Hey Baby Girl! You Miss Me?" He Asked.

"Yeah! Mommy Said You Was At Work!" She Said.

"Oh Did She?" He Said Eyeing Me. She Nodded Her Head Anxiously. He Walked Up To Me And Grabbed Serenity.

"I Missed Yall." He Said.

"How Did You Find Us?" I Asked.

"I Honestly Didn't Know You Were Here. Until I Heard That Familiar Squeal From Our Daughter. Plus I Know That Thick Ass Anywhere." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes As I Grabbed Serenity.

"Come On Kaidence." I Said.

"Can Daddy Come?" She Asked. I Sighed And Nodded. Kaidence Jumped For Joy As She Leaped Into Her Daddy's Arms. We Walked Back To The Room And I Laid Serenity Down For Her Nap, While Roman Gave Kaidence A Bath And Put Her Down For Her Nap. I Took A Shower And Threw On Some Comfortable Clothes. Now It Was Time To Cook Dinner. I Wasn't In The Cooking Mood, So I Just Popped A Pizza In The Oven And Laid On The Couch.

"I've Been Worried About Yall." Roman Said.

"Have You Now?" I Said Sarcastically.

"I Know You're Still Pissed, But I've Missed You And My Girls Something Serious. How Could You Take Them From Me?" He Asked.

"How Could You Cheat On Me? With Your Ex Wife. She's An EX For A Reason Roman!" I Snapped. He Sighed.

"Baby Listen, The Night The Girls Were In The Hospital, She Stopped By My Job Threating To Hurt Ya'll If I Didn't Do What She Said. I Did It To Protect Yall. If Anything Would Have Happen To Yall, I Don't Know What Id Do." He Said. His Eyes Filled With Tears.

"Did You Even Use Protection With Her?" I Asked.

"No." He Said. Fuck That!

"What If She Has A Disease? You Don't Give A Fuck About Anybody But Yourself!" I Snapped. His Face Had GUILTY Written All Over It.

"She's Pregnant Isn't She?" I Asked. He Glanced At Me And Then The Floor.

"Roman! Is She Pregnant?!" I Asked Once More. My Hands Shook As I Waited For The Answer. He Shook His Head Yeah. My Knees Shook As I Fell To The Floor.

"But She's Getting Rid Of It! If She Hasn't Already! Baby I'm Sorry." He Said.

"I Want A Divorce! We Are Done!" I Said. He Fell To The Floor And Hugged My Knees.

"Baby We Can Work This Out! Please Baby." I Cried Hysterically As I Tried Pushing Him Off Of Me.

"I'll Do Anything Bianca! Anything! Just Tell What You Want Me To Do And I'll Do It." He Said.

"Get The Fuck Out And Never Speak To Me Again!" I Snapped.

"No! I'm Not Losing You Again! I'm Not!" He Said. I Loved Roman To Death, But He's Hurt Me Too Many Times. I Don't Know What To Do Or Think Anymore.