Chapter 24

[BIANCA P.O.V.]

I Woke Up Feeling Better Than Ever, And Oddly Rejuvenated. I Could Hear Kaidence And Daniel In The Distance Talking, And I Was Going To Let Them Be. I Went Into The Kitchen, And Began Preparing For Our Family Picnic. I Jumped In A Panic When I Seen Daniel's Friend.

"I'm So Sorry. I Was Just Getting A Drink." He Said. It Was The Same Boy I Caught Daniel Kissing Just Weeks Ago.

"Oh You're Fine. You Just Scared Me. Carry On." I Said. He Nodded And Turned Around. For Someone Who Isn"t "Gay" He Sure Is Spending A Lot Of Time With This Boy.

"So...Are You And My Brother Dating?" I Asked. He Froze As He Poured Himself Some Juice.

"No. We're Just Friends." He Said.

"Oh." I Said. He Nodded.

"Well Would You Like To Join Us Today. We're Going On A Family Picnic, And I'd Love It If You'd Came." I Said.

"Sounds Great. I'd Love Too." He Said.

"Great. That Way Daniel Can Spend Time With Me And His Nieces, And You Can Get A Fill On The Family." I Said.

"Okay Cool." He Said. He Then Went Upstairs And That Was That. I Began Making Sandwiches And Getting Everything Ready.

"Bianca!" Daniel Said. He Sounded Angry.

"Yes?" I Said Calmly.

"Whatever You're Trying To Do, You Need To Stop! I Don't Want You Invading My Private Life!" He Said.

"Private Life? Daniel What The Hell Are You Talking About?" I Asked.

"You Know What Im Talking About! You Inviting Michael Out!" He Said.

"I Was Being Nice! It Has NOTHING To Do With You!" I Said.

"It Has Everything To Do With Me!" He Said. He Was Now Yelling, But For What Reason?

"Daniel Ya'll Don't Have To Go! Damn Chill Out! I Was Trying To Be Nice!" I Yelled.

"What The Hell Is Going On?" Roman Said, Coming Into The Kitchen. I Hadn't Noticed, But Kaidence And Daniel's Friend, Michael, Was Standing In The Doorway As Well.

"Bianca Won't Stay Out Of My Damn Love Life!" He Snapped.

"Love Life? You Told Me You Weren't Gay!!! How In The Hell Did I Interfere?" I Snapped.

"Just Fuck It!" Daniel Snapped Back. He Grabbed Michael's Hand And Went Back Upstairs.

"Daniel Likes Guys?" Roman Said.

"Clearly!" I Snapped.

"Kaidence Go To Your Room So I Can Speak To Mommy." Roman Said. Kaidence Slowly Moved And Went Upstairs.

"How'd All This Happen? When Did This Happen?" He Asked.

"The Night McDonalds Caught On Fire. I Wanted To Vent And I Walked In On Them Kissing." I Said.

"Oh Wow." He Said.

"I'll Go Talk To Him." Roman Said.

"No Don't Worry About It! Let Him Be Confused About His Sexuality!" I Snapped. Right When I Said That, Daniel Came Downstairs.

"Thanks Sis! Im Glad I Know How You REALLY Feel! Im Moving Out!" He Said.

"You Can't Move Out! Your Underage!" I Said.

"Daniel Its Not That Serious. She Was Being Nice. And I Accepted. I'd Love To Spend Time With Your Family." Michael Said.

"She Knew What She Was Doing!" He Snapped.

"Whatever Daniel! I'll Think Twice Before I Try And Be Nice To You Or Your Lovers!" I Said. I Stormed Out Of The Kitchen And Into The Bedroom. I Slammed The Door And Sunk To The Floor. Daniel Was Blowing This Way Out Of Proportion And I Couldn't Believe The Way He Was Acting. I Began Screaming As I Started Punching The Floor.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I Screamed.

"Bianca! Bianca! Baby Stop! Calm Down." Roman Said Grabbing Me.

"Baby Calm Down Before You Go Into Shock Again." He Said. I Calmed Down Real Quick. I Didn't Wanna Go Through That Again.

"Im Sorry, But Daniel Is Overreacting!" I Said. Roman Grabbed Me By My Thighs And Lifted Me Onto The Bed. Here He Goes, Trying To Have Sex At The Wrong Time.

"You Two Need To Talk. Not Now, But Soon. Like Later At The Park." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes, Why Did He Have To Promise Kaidence A Day The Park?

"Now Go Pack A Bag And Let's Get This Family Outing Thing Started." He Said Kissing My Lips. Oh Lord. That's My Husband For Ya.