Chapter 28

[ROMANS P.O.V.]

Ain't No Doubt In My Mind That Bianca Is Pregnant. She's Having Symptoms Out Of The Ass And Serenity Is A Bit More Clingy To Her Now. I Hope She Is Though, So I Can Finally Have My Little Boy. I Know I Got 2 Already, But I Want One By Bianca, And I Know She Wants One Too. The Whole House Is Asleep And I'm Up Alone Doing.....Nothing. I Couldn't Sleep And I Decided To Explore A Bit. Our New House Is So Big And It Fits All Of Us Perfectly. Six Bedrooms, Four And A Half Bathrooms, A Big Downstairs; That Is Either Gonna Be My Sanctuary Area, Or The Girls Playroom.

Kaidence And Serenity Got A Big Bedroom That They Share, Same With My Boys. I'm Sure Once They're Older They'll Want Their Own Rooms For Sure. I Sat On The Couch And Sighed. I Was Thankful That God Gave My Ex Another Chance At Life. My Boys Needed There Mom More Than Me. I Was Tired And Ended Up Falling Asleep.

[HOURS LATER]

"Roman." Bianca Said, Snapping Me Out Of My Sleep.

"Babe You Fell Asleep On The Couch. You Look Exhausted. Go On To Bed." She Said. I Stretched Out And Wiped My Eyes.

"Naw Baby Im Good." I Said. I Got Up And Went To Wash My Face And Brushed My Teeth. I Was Hella Tired, But I'll Get Through It.

I Went Downstairs And Joined My Family For Breakfast. Kaidence And Nathan Were Coloring, Junior Was Eating Quietly, And Bianca Was Feeding Herself And Serenity.

"Morning Guys." I Said.

"Morning!" They All Said. I Sat Down And Began Eating.

"Are You Taking A Test Today?" I Asked. Bianca Rolled Her Eyes.

"Yes Roman." She Said. I Laughed.

"I Just Wanna Know If There's Another Roman Bun In My Wife's Belly." I Said. She Laughed.

"Shut Up!" She Said. I Laughed.

"Dad Can We Go See Mom Today?" Junior Asked.

"Yeah. We'll Go Soon As Your Done Eating." I Said. He Nodded.

"I Wanna Go!" Kaidence Said.

"Okay Baby Girl. You Can Go." I Said.

"Yay!!" Both Her And Nathan Said. After Breakfast, I Showered And Got Dressed While The Boys Got Dressed, And Bianca Got Kaidence Dressed.

"If Y'all Going With Me Then Let's Go!" I Said. Junior Ran Downstairs, Followed By Nathan And Kaidence. Bianca Handed Me Kaidence's Little Backpack And Cup.

"We'll Be Back Later. Take That Test." I Said.

"Okay Daddy!" She Said.

"I'll Handle You Later. I Like That Daddy Word." I Said. She Giggled. I Kissed Her Once More And Then Serenity.

"Let's Go." I Said.
*
*
*
When We Arrived At The Hospital, We Headed To See Maria.

"Mom!" The Boys Said Running To Their Mom.

"Hey Guys." She Said. They Talked And Talked While Me And Kaidence Sat In A Chair.

"Is That Your Daughter?" Maria Asked.

"Yeah. This Is Kaidence." I Said.

"She Is Beautiful. She Looks Like You." She Said.

"Thanks. Though I Think She Looks Like Her Mom." I Said. She Smiled.

"Do Y'all Have Any More Kids? Or Are Y'all Going To Have Anymore?" She Asked.

"We Have A Six Month Old Daughter, And She Might Be Pregnant Again." I Said.

"Oh. She's A Nice Girl." She Said. I Frowned. The Last Time She Saw My Wife, Bianca Nearly Killed The Damn Girl!

"I Mean She Loves You. I Can See That. Im Glad She's Helping You With My Boys." She Said.

"She Loves Them. She Makes Sure They're Comfortable And Has Everything They Need." I Said.

"Step Mom Is The Best!" Nathan Said. She Smiled.

"Well Thanks Again For Keeping Them. And Making Sure I Was Okay." She Said.

"Their My Kids Too. And You're Still In My Life As Well." I Said. She Held Her Arms Out For A Hug And I Sat Kaidence Down And Went To Hug Her. Before I Knew It, Her Lips Were On Mines.

"Daddy!" I Heard Kaidence Squeal. Oh Shit! I'm Fucking Up Big Time!