Chapter 12

[BIANCAS P.O.V.]

I Know What You All Are Thinking. How Could I Possibly Sleep With Him Knowing He Cheated? Well For One, My Six Weeks Was Up, And I Was Really Horny. For Two, I Knew Sex Would Be The Only Way For Me To Sneak Out Without Him Knowing. When I Woke Up The Next Morning, I Quietly Packed The Girls Stuff, Loaded Everything Into My Car, And Left. I Picked The Girls Up From Roman's Mom's House And Now Im Heading....Anywhere!

"Where We Going Mommy?" Kaidence Asked.

"On A Little Trip Babygirl." I Said.

"Where's Daddy?" She Asked.

"Daddy Isn't Coming. He Has To Work." I Said.

"But I Want Daddy To Come." She Whined.

"I Know Sweetie, But Next Time." I Said.

"Okay." She Said Sadly. I Felt Bad About Lying To Her, But She Wouldn't Understand Until She Was Older. I Ended Up Driving An Hour Away To A Nice Hotel. The One With A Kitchen And All That Jazz In It. I'm Glad There Were Vacancies And That I Could Afford It For A Week Stay.

The Bell Boy Grabbed My Bags While I Grabbed The Girls. When We Made It To The Room, The Bell Boy Dropped Our Bags Off Into The Room And Headed Back Out The Door.

"Thank You." I Said, Giving Him A Twenty Dollar Tip.

"Thank You Ma'am, And Might I Just Say...You Are A Beautiful Woman." He Said.

"Thank You." I Said. He Smiled And Left. That Was Weird. I Closed The Door And Locked It. I Turned On The T.V. For Kaidence And Began Unpacking. I Folded And Hung Up All Our Stuff. Now I Had To Go Grocery Shopping. Ugh! I Really Didn't Want To Leave Again. I Glanced At The Little Black Book That The Hotel Provided And Notice They Have People Who Grocery Shop For You. Oh Happy Day! I Called Down To The Front Desk And They Were Sending Somebody Up Shortly. I Sat Down And Began Writing My List Down. We Were Going To Be Here For A Week, So This List Was Hella Long. There Was A Knock At The Door And I Opened It. It Was The Same Bell Boy Who Dropped My Bags Off.

"Hello Again. Need Some Grocery Shopping Done?" He Said. I Giggled.

"Yeah." I Said Handing Him The List And Money.

"Whoa! This List Is Long." He Said.

"Yeah It Is. We'll Be Here For A Week So I'll Need Week Lasting Groceries." I Said.

"Along With Diapers, Wet Wipes, And Formula?" He Said. I Nodded.

"I'm Assuming The Two Little Ones You Brought Are Yours?" He Asked.

"Yeah." I Said. He Smiled.

"How Old Are They?" He Asked.

"Three And Two Months" I Said.

"Ohh. Well They Are Beautiful. Just Like Their Mom." He Said. I Blushed.

"Thanks." I Said.

"Well I'll Be Back With Your Groceries Soon." He Said And Left. I Think I Like This Hotel. The Service Is Pretty Great. At Least MY Service Was Anyways.