Chapter 31

[Biancas P.O.V.]

"No! Hell No!" I Snapped. Roman Just Had The Nerve To Ask Me If The Bitch Of An Ex Wife Of His Can Stay With Us Until She Gets On Her Feet!

"But Baby She Has Nowhere To Go." He Said.

"There's A Rescue Mission Downtown! Send Her Ass There!" I Snapped.

"She's The Boys Mom. I Can't Just Leave Her Homeless." He Said. If He Didn't Realize He Was Skating On Thin Ice, Then He Was About To Find Out.

"Fine. Don't Leave Her Homeless! Pack Your Shit And Y'all Can Get A Nice, Affordable Place For You Two And Yalls Kids!" I Snapped.

"Stop Being Like That. She Still A Little Bruised Up." He Said.

"I Don't Give A Fuck! She Gets NO Sympathy From Me! She Fucked Up Her Chance When She Kissed You! She's A Sneaky Bitch And Your Falling For Her Every Trick!" I Snapped. He Sighed And I Walked Off. I Was Beyond Pissed.

"Bianca!" He Said. I Ignored Him.

"Dammit Bianca!" He Said.

"Leave Me Alone!" I Said. I Sat Beside Kaidence Who Was Laid Out On The Couch. She Wasn't Paying Me And Her Torn Ass Daddy No Mind.

"Kitchen! Now!" He Snapped. I Rolled My Eyes And Ignored Him.

"You Got Three Seconds To Get Your Butt In That Kitchen, Or So Help Me God I Will Drag You In There." He Snapped. I Got Up And Stormed To The Kitchen.

"Listen Up! You Are Being Unfair And Spoiled! She Needs A Place To Stay And We Have More Than Enough Room! She Staying And That's It!" He Snapped. Ohhhh Somebody Grew An Extra Set Of Balls!

"So I'm Spoiled And Unfair? Because Your Ex Cant Keep Her Body Parts Off You? You Must Like That Shit! Fine! Let Her Stay, But I'm Not Living Under The Same Roof As Her! So Guess What Big Man? I'm Leaving! Good Luck With Your Ex Bitch!" I Snapped. I Stomped Upstairs And Went Into My Room, Slamming And Locking The Door. This Was Some Bullshit And I Was Fed Up. There Was A Knock At The Door.

"Bianca? It's Daniel. Open Up." He Said.

"Roman Better Not Be Out There With You!" I Snapped.

"No. I'm Alone." He Said. I Opened The Door, And Daniel Quickly Came In.

"What's Going On?" He Asked.

"I'm Done Daniel! I'm So Done. I Won't Compete With His First Wife! I Wont!" I Said. I Tried To Hold My Tears In, But I Couldn't. Daniel Came And Hugged Me.

"Calm Down. You Love Roman So Much. Are You Sure You Wanna Leave Him? At A Time Like This?" He Asked.

"Daniel I'm So Tired. I'm Tired Of Arguing With Him About Her!" I Said.

"Calm Down. We Don't Want You Stressing The Baby Out." He Said. I Sighed.

"I Need To Pack." I Said.

"So You're Just Going To Leave? Leave Me And Your Kids? Your Husband?" He Said.

"You're Welcome To Come, And I Wouldn't Dare Leave My Girls With That Spineless Woman! And Yes! I'm Leaving My Husband!" I Said.