Epilogue

[Biancas P.O.V.]

One Year Later...

Our House Hasn't Had A Moments Peace At All, But We Never Let That Stop Us. It Was An Extremely Warm Day Out And We Took Advantage Of The Weather And Had A Family Barbecue. Roman Brought A Small Family Pool Along With A Baby Pool And A Water Slide.

Junior(Who Was Now 9) And Nathan(Who Was Now 7) Took Full Advantage Of The Water Slide, While Kaidence(Who Is Now 4) And Serenity(Who Is Now 1) Were Sitting With Me And Daniel In The Family Pool. I Was Holding Both Serenity And Aleeyah(Who Is Now 8 Months) While Daniel Held Xavier(Me And Roman's 5 Month Old Son) While Roman And My Mom Got The Food Prepared.

"I Never Pictured Life Like This." I Said. Daniel Laugh.

"Me Either! Who Would Have Thought I'd Love Being An Uncle To All These Kids." He Said.

"Who Would've Ever Thought All These Kids Would Call Me Mom! Besides My Three Of Course." I Said.

"Mommy Watch This." Kaidence Said As She Began Kicking Her Feet And Attempting To Swim.

"Yay!" I Said. She Jumped Up And Down As She Attempted To Swim Again. Serenity Was Spashing Water While Aleeyah Was Kicking And Screaming At The Water. I Glanced At Xavier Who Was Staring At The Water And Trying To Grab It. I Laughed. Moments Like These Are Something I'll Cherish Forever.

----------------------------------------------------

[ROMANS P.O.V.]

I'm Sitting On The Grill Watching My Family Have A Good Time On This Nice Day. My Two Boys Were Having A Blast And Sliding Up And Down The Yard, While The Rest Of My Kids Were In The Pool With My Wife And Brother In Law. Bianca's Mom Was Sitting In The House Taking A Break While Everybody Else Was Out Having Fun. I Closed The Grill And Walked Out To The Yard. I Surprised Bianca With A Kiss.

"Move!" She Said. I Laughed As I Grabbed Aleeyah.

"Hey Daddy's Girl." I Kissed Her Cheek And Sat Her Down In The Water. Who Would've Thought My Life Would Consist Of Six Kids, A Great Wife, And A Awesome Brother In Law.

"Daddy! Come Slide With Us!" Nathan Said.

"I Wanna Slide!" Kaidence Squealed. We Walked Over As Kaidence Ran And Slid; Though She Must've Slid Wrong Cause She Automatically Bursted Out Crying.

"What Happened?" I Asked Her.

"My Leg!" She Cried. I Hugged Her And Rubbed Her Leg.

"You Gotta Be Careful." I Told Her. I Sat Her Down And Ran Back Go The Grill. I Pulled The Food Off The Grill, And Joined The Family Back Outside.

-------------------------------------------------

[Biancas P.O.V.]

Everybody Is Now Fed, Bathed, And In Bed. Everybody Except The Stubborn Xavier Smith! Gahh He Is Roman's Son For Real. He Was Fighting His Sleep Something Serious, But His Eyes Were Slowly Closing. When They Were Finally Closed Tight, I Knew He Was Fast Asleep. Yes! I Laid Him In His Playpen And Crawled Into Bed. Roman Was At Work And I Sent Him A Text To Let Him Know All The Kids Were Finally Asleep And Now It Was My Turn. I Didn't Wait For His Reply, And Ending Up Dozing Off.

[3AM]

I Jerked Awake To Sound Of Xavier Crying. I Grabbed Him And Laid Him In My Bed. I Made Him A Quick Bottle And Began Feeding Him. My Chubby Man Loved His Late Night Bottle. After He Was Done, I Laid Him On My Chest And Burped Him. I Then Laid Him Next To Me And Fell Back Asleep. Dreaming Of My Six Little Ones, My Confused Brother, And My Hot Husband!

Stay Tuned For Part 3...

(The Smith Family In The MM.)