Chapter 13

[ROMANS P.O.V.]

I Pulled Up To My Ex Wife's House And Turned The Car Off. I Tried Calling Bianca Again, But I Got The Same Results. No Answer. I Sighed As I Got Out The Car And Went To The Door.

"Hey Babe. I Was Just About To Call You." Maria Said, Opening The Door For Me. I Shoved Her Out The Way.

"I'm Ending This!" I Snapped.

"Ending What?" She Said Sweetly.

"Us! This Affair!" I Said. She Laughed.

"You Sure About That?" She Said.

"More Than Sure! It's A Wrap!" I Snapped.

"Okay Fine. Then It's A Wrap For Your Precious Family." She Snapped. I Grabbed Her By Her Neck And Slammed Her Against The Wall.

"Listen Up! My Wife Just Left Me Because Of You! Now I Can't Find Her And I'll Probably Never See Her Or My Daughters Again! We Are Over! If You Call My Phone, Or Send People After Me Or Her, I Promise I Will Kill You And Take My Boys! Understand?" I Said, Gripping My Hands Tighter Around Her Neck. She Couched As She Slowly Shook Her Head. I Dropped Her And Turned Around To Leave.

"I'm Pregnant!" She Screamed. I Stopped And Faced Her.

"Get Rid Of It." I Said.

"But I...." She Began.

"Get Rid Of It, Or I'll Get Rid Of It For You!!" I Snapped. She Began Crying As She Nodded.

"Don't Fuck With Me Maria. I Will Know If You Did Or Not." I Said. I Stormed Out Of The House And Hopped In My Car. I Had To Find My Wife. I Raced Home And Went To Get My Laptop, My Gun, And Some Clothes. I Couldn't Stay Home Cause I Knew That'd Be The The First Place Anybody Would Look For Me. I Sent Daniel A Text Telling Him Not To Come Home When He Gets Back From His Trip, And That I'd Explain Everything Later.

I Drove Almost An Hour Away From Home, And Ended Up Stopping At A Really Nice Hotel That Had A Kitchen And Everything. I Checked In And Quickly Unpacked. I Tried Calling Bianca Again, But It Was No Use. She Clearly Didn't Want To Be Found. I Sighed As I Glanced At The Front Of My Phone. It Was A Slideshow Of Me, Bianca, The Girls, And My Boys. I Missed Them So Much, And I Was Going To Make Everything Right. I Just Got To Find Them First. I Pulled Out My Laptop And Turned On My Tracker. I Traced Bianca's Cell Phone And Just My Luck, Her Phone Was Off! Shit! Plan B. Where To Look First?? This Was Going To Take Awhile.