Chapter 25

[ROMANS P.O.V.]

I Just Walked Out Of Daniel's Room, Giving Him The Same Speech I Had Just Given Bianca. They Were Both So Damn Stubborn. I Grabbed Kaidence And Began Putting Her Clothes On.

"Yay! We're Going To The Park!" She Cheered. I Giggled.

"Go Put Your Sandals On. The White Ones." I Said. She Ran To Her Closet To Find Her Shoes While I Grabbed Serenity. I Changed Her Diaper And Put Her Clothes On. Both My Girls Were Ready, And Now It Was My Turn.

"Daniel Can You Keep An Eye On Them?" I Asked Handing Him Serenity.

"Yeah." He Said. I Hurried Downstairs And Walked Into The Bedroom. Bianca Was In The Shower And I Quickly Stripped Out Of My Clothes As I Joined Her.

"What Are You Doing?" She Asked.

"Taking A Shower With My Wife." I Said. I Kissed Her Shoulders And Inched Toward Her Neck.

"Babe..." She Whispered. I Faced Her Towards Me And Began Kissing Her. I Grabbed Her Nipple And Began Playing With Them. She Let Out A Quiet Moan As My Tongue Invaded Her Mouth. Shit This Is Intense! I Lifted Her On To The Wall And Slid Inside Her Slowly. I Let Out A Groan As I Began Slamming Inside Her. She Let Out A Loud Moan As I Deep Stroked Her.

"Oh Fuck!" She Squealed. I Felt Her Insides Rumble And She Was About To Cum.

"Go Ahead Baby. Cum For Daddy." I Whispered. And Right On Cue She Came, And I Wasn't Far Behind Her. She Tightened Her Legs Around My Waist And I Came Hard. I Slowly Slid Her Down As We Sat There Breathing.

"I Love You." She Said Kissing Me Hard.

"I Love You Too Baby." I Said. We Finished Our Shower And Hopped Out. We Got Dressed And Gathered Everybody So We Could Head Out. We All Got In My Truck And Headed To The Park. Kaidence Was So Excited And Wouldn't Calm Down At All. Serenity Was Baby Talking, Probably Telling Her Big Sister To Be Quiet, And Daniel And His...Friend...Were Watching Videos On Their Phones. When We Arrived At The Park, We Unloaded The Car And Found A Shady Spot To Set Up. I Laid Out The Blanket While Daniel Brought The Stuff Over.

"Football Anyone?" Daniel Said. Me And His Friend, Michael Hopped Up And Went To Play Football. I Glanced At Bianca And She Was Sitting On The Blanket With Serenity And Kaidence Playing Dolls. I Giggled As Me And The Boys Played A Rough Game Of Football. I Then Felt My Phone Vibrate In My Pocket.

"Hold Up Guys." I Said As I Answered The Phone.

"Hello." I Answered.

"Mr. Smith? It's Doctor Jones." She Said.

"Yes. How's Everything?" I Asked.

"Not Good Mr. Smith. Miss Maria Is Not Going To Make It." She Said. My Knees Went Numb As I Slowly Walked Over To My Wife.

"There's Nothing Else Yall Can Do?" I Asked.

"No Sir. We Can Keep Her Hooked Up Until Her Due Date To Have The Baby, But We'll Have To Pull The Plug After That." She Said.

"Okay...Thank You." I Said In A Low Voice. I Sat Down Next To Bianca.

"She's Not Going To Make It." I Said. Bianca's Mouth Dropped As She Laid Serenity Down On Her Stomach And Grabbed Me.

"Im Sorry Babe." She Said. We Held Each Other Close.

"We Have To Take The Kids In." I Whispered.

"We're Gonna Need A Bigger Place." She Said. I Nodded. This Was About To Get Really Interesting.