Chapter 17

The Next Morning, I Woke Up And Made Breakfast. Kaidence And Serenity Were In The Living Room Watching Cartoons While Roman Showered. I Made Everyone A Plate And Sat Them On The Table.

"Kaidence Come Eat." I Said. She Came Running To The Kitchen.

"Slow Down Baby Girl. I Don't Want You To Hurt Yourself." I Said. I Sat Her Down At The Table And Went To Grab Serenity.

"Daniel Breakfast Is Ready!" I Said. I Picked Up Serenity And Went To Sit At The Table. Roman Came In And Kissed Me Along With Kaidence.

"Do You Have Time To Eat?" I Asked. He Nodded As He Grabbed Serenity And Sat Down To Finish Feeding Her.

"She's Getting Bigger Everyday." He Said.

"I Know." I Said. Daniel And His Friend Then Came Downstairs And Gave Me An Awkward Look As They Stepped Into The Kitchen.

"Really Guys? I Said I Was Sorry! Can We Drop It?" I Said. They Looked At Each Other And Sat Down.

"Drop What? What Happened?" Roman Asked.

"Nothing Babe." I Said Glancing At Daniel. We Ate In Silence As Roman Glanced Around The Table.

"Okay What The Hell Is Going On?" Roman Snapped.

"Ohh Daddy Said A Bad Word!" Kaidence Said.

"He Sure Did, And He Needs To Watch His Mouth!" I Snapped.

"Well Y'all Are Acting Weird." He Said.

"Just Drop It!" I Said. He Sighed As He Stood Up And Handed Me Serenity.

"I Better Get Going. I'll Be Back Later." He Said. He Kissed Serenity, Then Me, Then Kaidence.

"Daddy Can I Go?" Kaidence Asked.

"Not Right Now. Daddy Has To Go To Work." He Said. Kaidence Frowned But Finished Eating Her Breakfast.

"See You Guys Later." He Said. He Left And I Got Up To Put Serenity In Her Bouncer.

"Uncle Dan I Want Juice." Kaidence Said. Daniel Poured Kaidence Some Juice And Grabbed Him And His Friends Plate And Put It In The Sink.

"We're Going To The Community Center To Play Basketball. I'll Be Home Later." Daniel Said.

"Ok. Be Careful." I Said. He Kissed Kaidence, And Then Serenity; And He Was Gone.

"Mommy I'm Done Eating." She Said. I Helped Her Down From The Table And Sent Her Off To Play While I Cleaned The Kitchen. Once I Was Done, I Gave Kaidence A Wash Up And Put Her On Some Comfortable Clothes.

"Ready For A Nap?" I Asked.

"No!" She Said. I Giggled As We Sat On The Couch.

"Baby Sister Ready For A Nap Though." She Said, Pointing At Her Now Sleeping Sister.

"You're Right. Let's Put Her Down For A Nap." I Said. I Carefully Picked Her Up And Laid Her In Her Playpen.

"Mommy Let's Watch Shrek!" Kaidence Said. Oh God! If I Watch That Movie Again, I Was Going To Scream.

"Baby Girl You Wanna Watch Something Else?" I Asked.

"Umm Nemo!" She Said. I'll Take That! I Put The Movie In And We Laid On The Couch; Eventually Dozing Off With My Baby Girl. I Was Awaken By The Doorbell, Which Made Me Jump. I Slowly Slid Kaidence Off Of Me And Went To Answer The Door. When I Opened The Door, I Nearly Snapped. Roman's Ex Wife Was Standing On My Porch. And To Make Matters Worse.....She Was Pregnant! Shit Was About To Get Real..!