Chapter 19

[ROMANS P.O.V.]

"Bianca?" I Said. She Didn't Move. I Lightly Shook Her But She Didn't Move.

"Bianca!" I Said. She Still Didn't Move. Oh Shit! What The Fuck Is Going On? I Sat Beside Her And Lifted Her Head Up.

"Baby What's Wrong?" I Asked. She Said Nothing. I Checked Her Pulse And It Felt Like It Was Slowing Down. I Scooped Her Into My Arms And Ran To The Car.

"Stay With Me Baby. Please Stay With Me." I Said. I Sat Her In The Passanger Seat And Quickly Got In The Car And Raced To The Hospital. I Glanced At Bianca Who Was Beginning To Look Paler And Also Sweating.

"We're Almost There Baby. Please Stay With Me." I Said. She Said Nothing As Her Whole Body Began To Shiver. I Pulled Into The Hospital Parking Lot, And Quickly Got Out And Grabbed Bianca. Her Skin Was Cold And Clammy And She Seem To Be Loosing All Consciousness. I Hurried Her Into The E.R.

"Something's Wrong With My Wife!" I Said. The Doctors Ran And Told Me To Lay Her On The Stretcher.

"Sir You'll Have To Wait In The Waiting Room." Said The Nurse. I Wanted To Snap And Let Her Know I Wasn't Leaving My Wife's Side, But I Decided Against It. I Sat Outside And Smoked A Cigarette. I Prayed Bianca Was Okay. Most Of Her Stress Was From Me And My Stupidity. If I Could Take Back Everything I've Done, I Would. I Sat Back In The Waiting Room And Waited.

An Hour Has Now Passed And A Doctor Has Approched Me.

"Mr. Smith?" He Said. I Nodded.

"Your Wife Is Fine. She Just Went Into A Horrible Shock." He Said.

"Can I See Her?" I Asked.

"Of Course. Follow Me." He Said. He Led Me To Bianca's Room Where She Was Being Looked At By A Nurse.

"She Seems To Be Not Be Responding To The Tests." The Nurse Said.

"We May Have To Keep Her Overnight Then." Said The Doctor.

"Mrs. Smith." He Said. Bianca Said Nothing. I Wanted To Cry. This Was All My Fault And I Had To Fix It.

"Doctor Will You Please Look After My Wife. I Just Need To Go Check On The Kids And Pack Her A Bag." I Said. He Nodded.

"We'll Keep A Close Eye On Her." He Said. I Nodded And Headed Back To My Car. I Held My Tears In As Made My Way To My Ex's House.
*
*
*
*
"What Do You Want Roman?" She Snapped As She Opened The Door.

"Where Are My Boys?" I Asked.

"At My Mom's House." She Said. I Walked Inside The House And Eyed Her.

"You Fucked Up! Big Time!" I Snapped.

"How So?" She Asked. She Was Trying To Be A Smart Ass And I Didn't Have Time For It.

"My Wife Is In The Hospital Because Of You! She Went Into Shock And Now Im Slowly Losing Her!" I Snapped.

"That's Not My Problem! She Should've Thought About That Before She Tried To Fight Me! She Could Of Hurt Our Baby." She Said Rubbing Her Stomach.

"Let Me Make This Clear Maria...I Asked You To Get Rid Of The Damn Thing And You Didn't! I Won't Be Responsible For It! If You Call My Phone Or Come In Any Contact With Me Or My Family, So Help Me God Maria I Will Hurt You In The Deepest Way Possible!" I Snapped.

"You Already Did! You Hit Me, Choked Me, And Left Me For Another Girl!" She Screamed.

"Well Everything Is Over And Done With. I Have To Have A Relationship With You Because Of My Boys And That's It! If It Wasn't For Them, I Would Have Erased You A Long Time Ago!" I Said. She Slapped Me Dead Across My Face. I Stood There As She Slowly Backed Up.

"I'm So Sorry Roman." She Whispered.

"Not Yet....But Your Going To Be!" I Snapped. She Took Off Running As I Grabbed Her And Slammed Her Against The Wall.

"Roman Please!" She Cried.

"I'm Done Letting You Manipulate Me! It Ends Here!" I Said. I Turned And Walked Out. I Felt Really Good About Myself. Now To Get Back To My Wife. I Was Going To Make This Better.