Chapter 26

[BIANCA'S P.O.V.]

One Month Later...

The Last Month Has Been Very Exhausting. We Had To Look For A Bigger House To Move Into And Get The Ball Rolling. We Found A House That Was Absolutely Gorgeous, But Not So Affordable. Roman, On The Other Hand, Didn't Care And Bought The House Without Even Talking To Me About It Which Caused A Heated Argument. So Since Then, We've Been Arguing Every Damn Day. His Mom Volunteered To Watch The Girls For A Few Days While Roman And His Friends Moved Us Out Of Our Old House And Into The New House. Since I Wasn't Feeling Too Good, I Decided To Take Some Time Off For Myself. I Woke Up Early And Went To Walmart. I Shopped For My Stepsons And Bought Them A Matching Comforter Set, And A Few Toys.

After I Bought That Stuff, I Then Went To Target To Buy The Girls A New Comforter Set And Some Wall Decor For Their Room. My Phone Began Ringing And It Was Roman. I Didn't Feel Like Dealing With Him Right Now So I Ignored It.

"Bianca?" I Heard Someone Say. I Turned And Saw My Old Best Friend Kristina. I Rolled My Eyes And Continued Walking.

"Bianca! I Know You're Not Still Upset! Its Been Three Years Since All That Shit Happened!" She Said. I Rolled My Eyes Again. What Could She Possibly Want?

"How Are You?" She Asked.

"I'm Good. You?" I Said.

"Good. I Have A Daughter Now." She Said.

"As Do I." I Said.

"Another One?" She Said. I Nodded.

"By Roman?" She Asked. I Nodded.

"You're Still Messing With Him? Wow." She Said.

"We're Married." I Said, Flashing My Huge Wedding Ring At Her. Her Eyes Widened.

"Really? Congrats." She Said. I Nodded.

"Well...I Have To Go. We're In The Process Of Moving." I Said. We Said Goodbye And I Headed To The Checkout Line. Roman Called Me Again, But I Didn't Answer. I Didn't Want To Argue Today Especially While I Was So Mellow.

I Loaded All My Stuff Into The Car And Got In. What To Do Now? Hmmm.....A Little More Shopping Wouldn't Hurt, But Then Again, I Need To Be Saving My Money For This Over The Top House We Can't Afford. Shit! I Started My Car And Decided To Go See My Mom. She's Been In Rehab For Awhile And She's Getting A Lot Better. I Hate Going To The Rehab Place, But I Did Miss My Mom.

"Hey Honey!" She Said, When I Walked Into Her Room.

"Hey Mom." I Said. She Gave Me A Big Hug. She Looked So Much Better And She Was Gaining Weight!

"How Are You? How Are My Grandbabies? How Is Daniel?" She Asked.

"Slow Down Mom. I'm Fine. The Girls Are Fine. And Daniel Is Gay, But Fine." I Said. Dammit! Why Did I Say That? Her Eyes Widdened.

"My Son Is Gay?" She Asked. I Shrugged.

"I Caught Him Kissing One Of His Friends. It Caused A Heated Argument Between Us So We're Not On Good Terms At The Moment. Actually....I'm Not On Good Terms With Anybody." I Said. My Mom Hugged Me.