Chapter 33

[ROMANS P.O.V.]

4 Months Later....

Life Has Certainly Changed For Our Family Big Time. Maria Was Sentenced To A Long Time In Prison And I Got Custody Of Our Boys, And Our New Addition Aleeyah Michelle Smith. Sure We Had A House Full, But It Was A Challenge We Were Destined To Fulfill.

"Goodnight Babies." I Said Kissing Serenity And Kaidence.

"Night Daddy!" Kaidence Said. I Turned Out The Lights, And Went Across The Hall.

"Lights Out Boys!" I Said. They Quickly Got In Bed, And I Kissed Them.

"Night Boys." I Said.

"Night Dad." They Said. I Switched Off The Lights And Went To Check The Locks On The Doors And Windows. When Everything Was Secure, I Went Upstairs And Went To The Bedroom. Bianca Was Sitting On The Bed Bouncing Aleeyah To Sleep.

"Want Me To Take Her?" I Asked.

"No I Got Her." She Said. Bianca Became Attached To Aleeyah And It Was The Cutest Thing. She Laid Her Down In Her Bassinet And Crawled Into Bed.

"Ohh." She Said.

"What's Wrong?" I Asked.

"Your Son Is Kicking." She Said Putting My Hand On The Place Where Our Son Was Kicking. Bianca Was 7 Months Pregnant And She Was More Than Patient For The Arrival.

"So How Are You Feeling About Having Three Babies Home, While The Other Three Are In School?" I Asked. She Sighed.

"It's Going To Be Hard. Serenity Is About To Be One, Plus Newborn Aleeyah And Our Newborn Son. This Is Going To Be Overwhelming. Ima Need Some Help." She Said.

"Well I'll Be Here During The Day And I'll Help You Get Them Ready For Bed Before I Go To Work." He Said.

"But You're Going To Be Too Tired. You Need Your Rest." She Said.

"Well...We'll Hire A Nanny." I Said.

"No! Do You Not Watch The News? Some Nannies Beat People's Kids, And I Don't Have Time To Kill Anyone!" She Snapped. I Laughed.

"Calm Down Crazy! What Do You Have In Mind?" I Asked. She Gave Me That Baby-You-Know-I-Love-You Face And I Frowned.

"What?" I Asked.

"My Mom Is Getting Out Of Rehab Soon And She'd Be Perfect To Help Me!" She Said.

"No! Hell No!" I Said.

"Why Not?" She Asked.

"Baby I'm Sorry But The First Impressions Are Suppose To Be The Best Impression!" I Said.

"Oh Yeah. I'll Let You Tell You It!" She Snapped. I Sighed.

"Okay Fine." I Said. She Kissed Me And Snuggled Against My Chest.

"You Are So Spoiled." I Said. She Giggled.

"I Love You Though." I Said.

"I Love You Too Babe." She Said. She Kissed Me And I Pulled Her On Top Of Me.

"No Babe! We've Been Having Sex All Week! Im At My Limit!" She Said. At Her Limit? She Wasn't Serious!

"I Wanna Get Enough Sex In Until You Give Birth, Cause After Lil Man Gets Here, We Ain't Gon Have NO Time Alone." I Said. She Sighed.

"We'll Make Time." She Said.

"Baby!" I Whined.

"Roman Smith! Are You Whining?" She Asked. I Nodded. She Kissed My Lips.

"Lets Make This Quick." She Said.
*
*
*
*
The Next Morning, I Got The Boys Up For School, While Bianca Got Kaidence Ready.

"I Made Oatmeal. It's On The Stove." I Said. The Boys Ran Downstairs To Eat While I Packed Kaidence And Nathan's Lunch Boxes. Kaidence Came Running Downstairs, And Sat At The Table To Eat. Bianca Then Came Downstairs Holding Aleeyah, While Daniel Had Serenity. I Grabbed Serenity And Sat Her In Her High Chair.

"Morning Fat Mama." I Said. I Gave Her A Small Bowl Of Oatmeal And She Began Eating, And Making A Mess.

"Okay Y'all Hurry Up And Eat, And Go Brush Yalls Teeth So We Can Head Out." I Said. I Sat Down And Began Feeding Serenity While Bianca Fed Aleeyah. Mornings Were Always The Craziest, But We Had It Under Control.

"Ima Drop Them Off, Stop At The Store, And I'll Be Right Back." I Said To Bianca. She Nodded.

"Alright Y'all Lets Go!" I Said. They Ran Downstairs, Grabbed Their Backpacks And Headed Out Of The Door. This Was Our Life Now, And I Wouldn't Change ANYTHING About It. I Loved My Wife And Kids!