16

Next day, everything seems normal but only i know it actually isn't. We're dating?, Yeah i guess but it's still so awkward, i can't even make a eye contact with him.

You got out of your thoughts when the phone on your table start ringing, ofcourse you knew who is calling. You answer it yes, I'm coming. Picking up the file and your tab you went inside his cabin.

Just when you stepped inside his cabin you were pulled in a corner, as you looked up and saw him smiling widely, holding you firmly and very close to him.

What is it?? Leave me. You said trying to get out from his grip but ofcourse he's more stronger than you , so you couldn't do anything except to just stare at him.

You were just looking at him when you felt two pair of lips on yours as you closed your eyes, i think i should make it official here. He said pulling out as i sighed, i-, i think it's too fast, i mean I'm not ready right now.

Alright, as you s- he was cut of by a phone call as i looked at the caller ID, oh, it's taehyung, lemme take this call. Saying this as you tried to move out but he before you could do anything he snatch the phone from your hand as he look at the caller ID.

You are not allowed to talk to any men now. You're only mine, know that! You felt weird when he said this, it was not like he's being protective or like he's saying this as a joke but it was something else in his voice when he said this.

Anger? Jealousy?? Don't know. So you just smiled awkwardly finally getting out of his grip, I'll go now. You have meeting after 20 minutes sir! Saying this you got out of his cabin.

After some time,
You looked at the clock on your table meeting is about to start, have to go. You thought as you got up with some important files in your hands.
Hello miss?? Recognising the voice you turned around and saw taehyung waving at you.

Hi you said as he walked towards you. What it is? You've gotten so busy these days or what? You didn't even pick up my calls. This is not how you behave with your bestie y/n-nie. He said sulking like a kid as you chuckled.

Uhm...sorry tae. Actually we have a meeting regarding the important project that's why i didn't pick your call. You lied ofcourse you didn't wanted him to know about your relationship, like not for now.

Yeah, and all- his sentence was cut off as jungkook stood beside you staring into his soul, as you looked at him. Miss y/n, the meeting is about to start. So stop talking with your colleagues, Actually it should be you who should remained me about the meeting but here you are busy talking with him.

I-i'm sorry you whispered feeling hurt by his words. Why are you scolding Her? It was me who start talking first. Taehyung said, I'm not talking to you. Jungkook replied as he hold your wrist.

The meeting ended successfully, you sighed before putting some important papers on his table. Why sighing? Oh don't tell me, y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. He said holding your hands as you looked at him.

It's ok. You said as he tighten his grip around your hands, i should not have scolded you, sorry I'm just, i don't like when you talk with him. Or any other men. Again you felt this weird vibe in his voice.

He neither sound protective nor possesive, if more like he's angry.

Or obsessed????
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey, how are you all doing?? Hope you all are fine <33

Thank you for reading 💜 , tell me your thoughts about this chapter in the comments, would love to read 'em.

And thank you so much for 13.6k reads omg 😭😭😭, you all<33

6k reads omg 😭😭😭, you all<33

I love you all so muchhh 💗💗