21

After checking everything perfectly you decided to call your aunt, she has always wanted to meet you and when she get to know that you're coming she became so happy and asked you to come as soon as possible.

You sat on your bed with closed eyes, the scene from the office keep coming in front of your eyes., There was something else which was bothering you.

What taehyung said to you?...you weren't sure if he really mean it or he just said this to protect you from jungkook, now that you've decided to leave from here you couldn't decide whether to tell taehyung about this or not.

The way you talked with him in the cabin was eating you up from inside, you realise you've literally talked so rudely with him without knowing why he did that.

You've never really saw him like that, you've always seen him like a good friend, nothing more.

You don't know if you're sure about this, you don't know if you still saw him as your friend at this point, because before, you've liked jungkook with all your heart, but after knowing the actual reality you've kind of started to hate him.

You still remember how scared you was, when you saw someone is following you, and clicking someone's pictures without their consent is crime !!

Your mind was a mess, everything was a mess. You don't know if you see taehyung as a friend right now too, or there's some kind of different spot for him in your heart.

Although you hate jungkook at this point, but you still remember all those moments you both have spent together. How he made you feel safe but now he's the reason you don't feel safe even in your own house.

After fighting with your mind, you decided you won't tell any one of them where you're going.

If we met again taehyung, then it will because of destiny, because it's hard for me to trust anyone right now.

You booked a taxi and went to your aunts!...
After a long ride you reached there, you came here when you were a kid, so right now.. you're feeling nostalgic, you smiled looking at your aunt waving at you.

You waved her back, and ran towards her with your luggage, she hugged you smiling widely.

You've grown up so much sweety ! She smiled and took you with her inside the house.

You've told me you got a nice job there, why did you suddenly decided to come here ? She asked before giving you a glass of water.

Uh..i just came to like, to enjoy something here. Work is hectic there so yeah. You nervously smiled and sat there.

*At tae's home*
He was walking in his whole room with his mobile in his hand, biting his lower lip and obviously thinking about you.

Argh, i really made a big mistake telling her this !! Is she really ignoring me now? What if she never talks to me again?, But what if she's really stressed, that jerk isn't letting her live peacefully. He held his hair in frustating sitting on his bed.

Are you talking about me ? Jungkook asked leaning against the door, ofcourse. Taehyung said glaring at him.

You might've liked her but you're late, she's mine now.
She's no one's!!! Taehyung held his collar, you don't own her.

Jungkook jerked off and stood back, oh c'mon... she's not even seeing your messages what do you want now?

You won't be able to know if she's out of town or out of country... jungkook whispered but loud enough for tae to hear.

What do you mean?? He asked, anger visible in his eyes. You've left someone to follow her again didn't you?? He walked closer to jungkook.

Maybe...he smirks, you jerk !! Taehyung punched him on the face making him almost fall on the ground. I thought you'll change after knowing that she thinks you as a creep, maybe you'll change but you proved me wrong. He said glaring at him.

She'll never be yours. Jungkook got up and looked at him with the same hatred and anger.

Remember when i told you, i won't snatch her from you i said this because even though i hate you From the start but still decided not to interfere in between your love life.

Because I'm not like you, you've already decided to interfere in my business life. so nevermind, straight to the point i also said one more thing until or unless you won't hurt her, i won't snatch her, and now even you know what are you doing!

Taehyung simply sat down on the bed, I'm not hurting her, she'll know soon that I'm the one who loves her the most. Jungkook frustratingly said and letf the room.

Meanwhile you were busy helping your aunt with some of her work, you felt safe here. You weren't thinking about both of them at that moment. But obviously you're wrong.

Jk: hm, keep an eye on her. Tell me what she's doing, where she's going Everything!! And I'll tell you more things to do so be prepared, make sure she won't catch you or it'll be a whole mess.

??: Ok sir..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

What do you think will happen??