9 - Chains

He wants to touch him.

 He wants to reach past the stupid glass that keeps him outside of the room. Smash it into tiny pieces so it can never get between them. 

He wants to make sure he never has to be kept away by anything. But he can't

If he gets too close to fast then it will all be over, all the effort, self-control, patience, relationship building, will all be for nothing. 

Then where will that leave him? With nothing and with no reason to live.

So, he waits on the other side of the stupid window made of clear glass, so he can watch what he can't touch. 

So, he has to watch Izuku change and not be able to do anything, to watch him cry and sob, thinking no one wants or loves him.

He'll have to risk everything if he just bursts in there, going to comfort him. It may seem like the best thing to do but he knows in the long run it will only become the worst mistake he's ever made.

He wouldn't be able to live after that. 

He feels like he's in chains, they are so heavy they make it hard to walk and when he tries to go closer to the window so his love will see him, the chains grow heavier and almost drag him out of the tree he's hiding in with the best view.

So, he stops. Katsuki Bakugo never hesitates, so why when it comes to the one thing he can't lose, he is stuck in this damn tree, wanting to make a move but unable to. 

If Izuku said Katsuki's never done anything for him, he hopes to tell him about these moments.

The moments where all he wants to go in and take what's his, but he stops because he knows Izuku wouldn't want that. 

Izuku's one of those first love first fuck type of guys, something Katsuki loves about him.

At least he knows he'll never do anything with an extra just because they tell him they love him.

 So, he waits in the tree, fighting with himself like always and Izuku gets into bed, glancing at the window then closing his eyes.

'How long am i  gonna have to wait before he comes in?'