15 - Savior Pt. 3

HOURS EARLIER: 

Katsuki Bakugo is 14. He is on his last year of middle school and bored out of his mind. 

Bullying kids or extras, is just as rewarding as watching paint dry. But it makes him feel powerful.

 Not like he feels at home. Today, the last thing Katsuki expected to see is a tall Greek god standing over his torment holding a bat already covered in blood, ready for the final blow. 

The god, his eyes dark in contrast to the bright red blood on his cheek, begins to speak, a grin on his face. 

"So. Did you hurt Mitsuki and her son? Is that what your saying bastard?" 

The pig squirms in pain and fear. 

"They got what they deserved-" 

His grin widening, he brings the bat higher, readying himself.

 "Wrong answer."

 The bat is brought down with a crack and the pig passes out, pained and scared out of his damn mind. 

Holy shit.

Mitsuki, his mom, runs to him, crying. The god looks at him and the dark look leaves his eyes, instead replaced with kindness and a soft look. 

Katsuki can barely speak, yearning to feel the god's warm touch. Getting out of his moms hold, he holds onto the god, the warmth melting him into pure bliss. 

The god laughs. Awkward, but still a laugh. This god was his. He saved him. Came here for him and will stay with him. Katsuki will make sure no one else will ruin this bliss.

THE NEXT DAY 

Izuku is studying in his room. With no school today, he is able to get lots of things done. 

After cleaning the house, studying and making sure he didn't miss anything, Izuku goes to his job. Since having to work for food and to be able to pay rent, Izuku has taken lots of jobs.

 Delivery, mail, cashier, janitor, gym teacher, etc. All while going to school. He knows it's not healthy, but he doesn't like the idea of not being able to support himself on his own. 

Plus, he's sure inko had to work twice as hard to take care of both of them. So, he won't give up. 

He gets to his job as a store clerk, scanning and bagging food and clothes. Hours later of angry customers and annoying coworkers, Izuku walks back to his house. 

Sitting on the porch, Katsuki watches as Izuku approaches. 

"Katsuki? What are you doing here? You should be at your house. I'll call Mitsuki and let her know-" 

Katsuki stands, interrupting. 

"Don't. She knows I'm here already. Shes working." 

Izuku is silent, then puts his phone back into his pocket. 

".. Ok then. How did you find out where i live?"

 Katsuki shrugs.

 "Your mom sent a picture to my mom, and she showed me. I saw your house near my friends who lives near here and decided id grace you with my presence. Is that a problem Deku?" 

That was total B.S. But Katsuki can't tell him he followed him home in the dark when he left yesterday. He would think he was crazy or something. 

Izuku shakes his head, smiling. 

"It's not, i just normally don't have visitors so..." 

Izuku walks to the front door and unlocks it. 

'Nice, a loner. That makes it easier.' 

Izuku opens it and steps inside. 

"Welcome in." 

Katsuki goes inside and shuts the door closed behind him. 

Authors note: 

Suggestions welcomed :) Thank you so much for reading!