Chapter 36

***Jinxx's POV***

"Julian, what the fuck was that all about?!" Ashley shouted. Julian looked at the ground, then up at the smaller Jake, then ran forward and tried to attack him. Littler Jake blocked the punch before tripping Julian. "ENOUGH!" he shouted.

"SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND BEST FRIEND AND YOU TRIED TO STAB HER?!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING BECAUSE ALL I COULD FOCUS ON WAS BEATING YOUR SORRY ASS!" Julian shouted back.

"BOTH OF YOU, STOP!" CC yelled. I never heard him yell that loud before.

I looked at Julian,"You can go inside and pack your shit because you're going to that orphanage NOW."

"I can't leave Alex!" he shouted.

"Well I doubt she'll want to see you now!" bigger Jake shouted.

"Just go get your shit," I said, pointing to the house. Julian flipped me off before going inside. I glanced at Jake. "I don't even know what to do with you."

"I'll leave, but..." he paused and seemed to be wondering what to say,"But.. can you have her text me.. so I know she's alright? Me and Julian found her when she cut a little bit ago.." I froze in shock. I didn't know she cut that day.

"We'll tell her," CC said. Jake nodded and walked away.

"She cut?" bigger Jake asked.

"Yeah," CC said. "We were gonna tell you then she ran outside to stop the two from fighting."

"She told you?" Andy asked.

"No. I saw the bandage," he explained.

***Julian's POV***

I can't believe what I just did!!!! How could I try to stab and kill my girlfriend/best friend?!? I wasn't in my right mind. I couldn't take it. I was blind. I couldn't stop myself from doing anything. Okay, I did use her. And I still was. But still, I would never try to kill someone.

I probably should tell you how I'm using her. Well, it started out with her saving my life. All that was true. There were no lies involved with that. She saved me from my parents, and that's when I figured out that if I play my cards right, I could live with them and I could go to concerts and I could know all these bands. I know, I seem like a dick, but I don't give a fuck. They couldn't just kick me out. I wasn't planning on going to the orphanage in the first place. I was expecting them to take me with them because they all have a soft spot and they'd do whatever to make Alex happy.

I walked away from my room and to Al's. I opened it and saw her laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. I realized that where I stabbed her (accidentally) was bleeding a little. I went into the bathroom and got the things to clean it. I sat next to her on her bed and she glared at me. "Get out," she whispered. I ignored her and began cleaning the cut thing. Then, she pushed me off her bed. "I said get out!"

"Look, Al, I'm sorry," I said, making tears come to my eyes,"I wasn't in my right mind. I'm sorry."

"Get. Out," she said.

"No, Alex. They just kicked me out of the house. Don't let them do that."

She got up and started to walk out of her room. I thought that she was going to go talk to Jinxx and Sammi so I smirked and followed. Then, at the door, she pushed me out and slammed it shut. I heard it lock. Well damn.