Chapter 25

"Julian! Alex!" Jinxx shouted. We got out from our spots and crawled to the end of the roof. "She left, you two can come down." I jumped down and Jinxx ran to catch me,“ Shit!“ He caught me and I hugged him. Julian came down,” Alex why the hell did you jump?” I ignored him and kept hugging Jinxx. "Do you think it was her sending me those messages?" I asked, looking up. "She denied it, but I don't know," he sighed. "Hey, we got another concert early tomorrow. On our twitters, everybody was saying that they'd like to see you two on stage again. You up for it?" "Sure," Julian and I said. "Same song, or different?" "Um, I don't know," I answered, looking at Julian. "We'll decide later." "Alright," Jinxx said as we walked inside. "Let's go dance!" I shouted, crawling out of Jinxx’s arms, grabbing Julian and pulling him to my room. 

I blasted all of my music on my computer and we just rocked out, like we always do. About an hour later, during The Legacy, he grabbed my hand and began spinning me really really fast. He did that for the full song. Once he let go of me, I screamed and fell. Everybody else came walking in. "What happened?" Andy asked, looking at me on the ground. Julian was pointing and laughing. I tried to get up but fell right back down. That's when I started laughing. "He kept spinning me," I whined, after failing yet again to get up. They all laughed and I was pulled to my feet, only for me to fall back down. They all started dying now. I growled. "FOR LIKE FOUR MINUTES HE SPUN ME!" Julian had calmed down and sat next to me. "So, have you thought about what song you want to do?" Jinxx asked. I closed my eyes too stop the room from spinning. “Alex?” Jinxx asked. For some reason, I knew exactly what song we both would want. "Set The World On Fire," we both answered at the same time. "Alright then," they said, walking out, after laughing at me again. "How'd you know?" we both asked each other, causing us to laugh. "You first,” I growled. "Three times in a row," I said, shaking my head. "You first." "I don't know. I didn't even think about. Then, when I looked at you, I just knew what song." "How ironic? I was just singing that earlier." "Haha, yeah," he said. I yawned. "I'm going to sleep. See ya in the morning." "Goodnight," he said, kissing my cheek before standing up and walking out. I climbed into bed after turning my music off and curled up. I was out in an instant.

 "Alex, sweety, wakeup," Sammi said into my ear. She was shaking me gently. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Are you okay, hun? You were screaming." "I'm fine," I said, closing my eyes. "What time is it?" "Noon, actually," she said. "Can I go back to sleep?" I asked sleepily. Sammi laughed, "I suppose, if you want, but not for too long. They have a concert in a little bit. It's only ten minutes away, so you can sleep for a little." "Thanks," I said, rolling over and falling back asleep.

Someone wrapped their arms around me and pulled me into a sitting position. "Alex, you gotta get ready now," Andy said into my ear. "Mom can pick out what I wear," I said, laying my head on his shoulder. "She already did, but you gotta get up and get ready. We're painting your guys' faces since we don't have a lot of time. They're already getting Julian ready," Andy explained. I groaned and got up. I saw my outfit layed on my desk and I grabbed it. I looked at Andy and pointed at the door. He laughed and walked out, shutting the door after him. I didn't even look at what I was suppose to wear and just put it on. I brushed my hair and everything before going downstairs where I saw Sammi finishing Julian’s facepaint. When she was done, she looked at me, motioning for me to sit. She did my paint in about twenty minutes. "Alright, let's go," she said, pulling me up and running out of the house.

We made it to the place of the concert and ran inside. They did a quick sound check while I stayed by Sammi. I leaned against her and she put her arm around me. "You alright?" Julian asked, nudging me. I nodded. "What's wrong?" "Nothing, just tired," I said, yawning. "So, what's the plan?" "Same as last time," Sammi said, rubbing my back. I nodded. The guys came off stage so everyone could come in. I smiled at them a little. "You two ready?" Jake asked. We both nodded. "Good." About ten minutes later, it was time to go out. "Come on, guys," Andy said. I looked up at them and they were all blurry and spinning. I shook my head a little and walked forward. Someone put a guitar around my neck and grabbed my hand. It was Julian. He pulled me onto the stage and I smiled at everyone. He smiled, too. I was pulled to a microphone and then CC started playing on the drums. I jumped and that's when I realized my headache. I sighed and the show begun.