Chapter 41

*THUMP*

"Owwww," I whined, sitting up and rubbing my arm. I heard a rush of footsteps and saw CC come through the curtains.

"Are you okay? What happened?" he questioned in a rushed, worried tone.

"I just fell out of the bunk and landed on my arm..." I told him.

He knelt down and looked at is as I held it up," You're broken one? Does it hurt too bad?"

"CC it's fine. I only fell from like not even two feet."

He sighed. "Okay how is your head are you feeling better?"

I nodded and then squinted at him,"Wait how did I get here? The last thing I remember was being on stage with Asking."

CC pulled me and adjusted my sling," Well... you passed out. I brought you back here while BOTDF was on stage. You've been sleeping for, what, three days now?"

"THREE DAYS?!?!"

CC nodded," Let's um get you something to eat. Are you hungry?"

I shook my head," Not really," I answered followed him.

"Well let's just get something in your system for the day." He pulled out two plates and started to make some of his famous chili when Sammi came up the steps into the bus.

"You're awake!" she exclaimed, dropping all of the bags in her hands to come squeeze me.

As I was being suffocated in her embrace, I squirmed and whined," Mommmmmm."

She released me and pecked my cheek," I'm sorry but you had me so worried Al. I thought maybe I'd have to just quit my tour and take you back home."

"I'm fine, though. Where's dad and the guys?"

She started picking up the groceries and setting them on the counter," Well Andy and Danny went to do an interview with Bryan-"

"Bryan Starzzzzzzz?!"

She smiled at my excitement," Ha yeah. Bryan Starzzzzzzzz."

"Sweet, what about the others?"

"Well Jake wanted to spend some time with Ella, Ashley and dad went do something I don't remember what. Today is a 'free' day so there's no shows."

I nodded as I helped put away some cans of beans.

"Hey I'm going to head out, do you wanna come Al?" Cc called as he jumped down the bus steps.

"Nah!"

"Okay."

Sammi and I spent the next few hours watching episodes of Mianite. I could not believe that Capsize died, it broke my heart. Sparklez and the guys worked so hard to free Ianite and her.

"Mom she's gone!"

"I know! That is not okay! Ianite needs to bring her back! Oh my gosh Al, this is so sad. I'm tearing up." Sammi exclaimed.

"Aww." I wrapped my arms around her and we sat there in semishock watching as her brother sent the four heros away back to their world. He had no place outside that realm without his sister.

We heard a door open and looked up.

"What the fuck?" Sammi yelled, she shoved me back and tried to find something to throw at him. "What are you doing here?! Get away from my daughter!"

He smirked," Don't you mean MY daughter?" He lunged forward attempting to grab my leg but Sammi snagged his hand with her nails. "Gah! You bitch!!"

We could hear hurried footsteps on the gravel outside," Sammi?" The guys were back and I guess you could hear us from outside.

"Daddy!!!!" I yelled.

My biological father cursed and tried to run towards the window when CC and Jinxx ran into the back room and grabbed him. They dragged him outside and were pinning him down," Ashley call the cops! We got him."

There was a click of a gun," No you don't. Let him go."

"Alex... Is that... your mom?" Sammi whispered.

I nodded in response. Jinxx glanced at me through the doorway and looked at CC.

"Come on boys. Let him go. We just want our daughter back. Is it too much to ask?"

Jinxx glared at the woman that had brought me into the world, there was a large gash on her forehead and she had a black eye.

"If he's hurting you. We can just have the police arrest him. He won't be able to hurt you anymore."

She pointed the gun towards me,"Let him go!"

The guys both released him, making my father smirk as he elbowed Jinxx in the face, causing blood to flow out. There were sirens that could be heard heading towards us, we all turned our heads and saw Ashley still holding the phone that had remained in contact with 911 the whole time.

"Shit let's go!" My parents both ran for the fence and jumped, making their way far away from here.

Sammi ran to Jinxx," Oh my your nose. Are you going to be alright?"

Jinxx nodded," I don't think he broke it. I'll be alright let's get inside. As soon as Andy gets back we're heading off Jake said he'll meet us at the next venue."

The guys shuffled into the bus as Jinxx spit blood out of his mouth and waited to talk to the officers that pulled up.

Why can't my dad just leave us alone?

*** I am aware that this chapter kind of sucks my bad. But hey you guys aren't that far away from the end! So yeah, peace out homies. Have a nice day or night. Stay fabulous ***