Chapter 5

I layed in bed until I got bored and decided to take a shower. I added a few more cuts on my thighs and sat down under the water. I wasn't happy, running into Candace really lowered my self- esteem to like ground zero. I was fat. I was ugly. I was an emo freak. I can't go one day without cutting... gahh! Thinking about this stuff just makes me want to add another few cuts on my arms and I did just that.

When I finally got out, I reached my fingers into the back of my throat and made myself puke. I did this six times until I got dizzy and had to stop. I looked in the mirror and knew that I was still fat. I got dressed and grabbed my laptop and just played more Black Veil Brides. Everyone was asleep so I kept the volume low, I began packing the few items I owned and it wasn't much so I finished quickly. I pulled out my guitar and played each song that came playing out of my playlist. 

I had been playing for hours, literally. It was eight before I knew it. Wow, I had been playing for nine hours. But... I didn't want to stop, so I just kept playing. A little while later there was banging on the door," ALEX!! QUIT PLAYING YOU DAMN GUITAR!!!! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THAT SHIT!!!" Ugh, Anne. I just ignored her and kept playing. In fact, I went to my music and turned it up all the way and started strumming louder, too. She stormed into the room, clearly pissed off. I jumped off the bed, quickly setting my guitar down. "YOU HEARD ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH! I TOLD YOU TO QUIT PLAYING YOUR GUITAR BUT NO. YOU JUST TURN UP YOUR DAMN MUSIC!"

Terrence came running in at that precise moment," Anne, just leave her alone. She's going to be leaving soon, she got adopted... remember? You can't hurt her anymore." Anne snarled at Terrance," Back off! this little bitch deserves it. Besides she grew up around yelling and hitting and that's how she should continue living!" She turned to me swinging her arm, punching me in the face. I fell to the floor, already feeling blood trickling down.

"ANNE!" Terrance shouted, jumping in front of me arms extended, "Leave her alone! The Fergusons called and they'll be here an hour early. How are we suppose to explain that you punched her?!?" Anne glared at him," You don't or else you can kiss my ass and leave," she pointed at him," You mention anything to them, you're fired! You hear me?" Terrance looked down at me sympathetically. "Well?" Anne was growing impatient. Terrance looked at her," Yeah, I got it not one word." Anne smiled," Good. You can keep your job." She spun on her heels, walking out of my room.