Chapter 30

***Jinxx's POV***

I woke up in the morning with  Alex curled into my chest. I kissed her forehead and carefully got out of bed before going to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, dressed, and went downstairs. Haley was sitting on the table, hugging her knees and staring out of the window.  I walked over and sat next to her. She didn't move or acknowledge me. She had tears in her eyes. I rubbed her back and I think that's when she snapped out of it. She looked at me and quickly wiped her eyes. "Hi," she whispered. "Don't cry, Alex," I said quietly.  "I'm trying." "How about me and you go do something today," I said, grabbing her good hand. "Sure," she whispered with a shrug. "Go get ready. I'll make breakfast," I said, pulling her up to her feet. She nodded and walked to her room with her head down. I sighed and went into the kitchen and started breakfast. I wanted her to eat more than yogurt, so I made her a small bowl of eggs and half a pancake. I knew she wouldn't be able to eat it, but she could try. I wasn't taking a chance of her not eating a lot and becoming anorexic again.

  ***Alex's POV***

I went to take a shower. I put the bag over my cast and jumped in. I did what I had to do and grabbed my razor. I cut into my wrists and let the blood drip out. I also cut my legs and stomach. Once all of my cuts had stopped bleeding, I got out and dressed in a Blood On The Dance Floor shirt with black skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and teeth. Then I threw on some BOTDF and BVB wrist bands and my shoes before going downstairs, with my phone. "Hi, Alex," Jake siad. I gave him a little wave. "Breakfast is done." I nodded and we went into the dining room to eat. Jinxx gave me a little bowl and I began ot eat. I looked at Julian and he was looking at me. He made a cutting motion over his wrists. I nodded to tell him that I did. He nodded sadly and continued to eat. I ate a little and went to the living room. I layed on the couch and pulled out my phone. I had a few new messages. I took a deep breath before opening them.

You slut 

Enjoy fucking?

Emo freak.

You bitchy little mute whore.

Go kill yourself.

Slit your wrists yet?

I know you're too busy fucking your dad to read these so I don't know why I'm still doing it. I guess it's just fun to make a little whore like yourself cry. 

Take my advice yet?

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!!

The phone was taken from me. It was Ashley. He went through those messages and looked at me. "Ignore this, okay? None of it is true," he said. I nodded and looked down. "Jinxx, she got more texts." Jinxx walked in and took my phone. He sighed. "Alex, do you wanna leave now?" I nodded and stood up. Ashley gave me a hug before I walked outside. Jinxx joined me and we got in the car, driving away. "Anywhere you wanna go?" "Wherever." "You wanna go see a movie?" "Sure," I said with a small shrug. We got to the movie theatre. He asked what I wanted to see so I talk him anything. He sighed and looked at the movies. He smiled and gave me money. "Go buy so popcorn and drinks, please. Large if you could." "Okay," I said, going over to the snack counter."Hello, what can I get ya?" the lady asked. "Large popcorn, large pepsi, a medium pepsi, and... a pack of twizzlers," I said. "12.83 please," she said. I gave her fifteen and she gave me change. "Enjoy the movie." "Thank you," I said, and attempted to pick up the stuff, which wasn't working out so well considering I only had one arm. The lady laughed a little. I put the twizzlers inside the popcorn and put the bag in my mouth. I put one drink in my hand and the other my arm was holding against my body. That worked. I made my way over to Jinxx and he laughed. He grabbed the popcorn and his drink. "Thanks, silly." "Mhm." "Let's go see the movie," he said, leading me into a theatre room.We got good seats and sat down. He gave me my twizzlers and I opened the pack and took one. I ate it and just stared at the people. There was a girl my age who was sitting by herself. I watched her get up and walk up the aisle. As she passed me, I saw scars on her wrists, underneath wristbands. I put my stuff down and went after her. I turned her around and hugged her. She was shocked for a second, but slowly hugged back. "What's this for?" she asked. I broke away and grabbed her wrist. "Don't do this to yourself," I whispered. "It gets you nowhere." "How would you know?" she whispered back, tears in her eyes. I held up my wrist and took off one of my wristbands. I showed her my cuts. "Please, it's not good for you. I know." She looked at my wrist then back up at me. "Why? Why do you...?" "You really wanna know?" I asked. She nodded. I lowered my voice so only her and I could hear me. "I was abused. Raped, beat up, teased, moched by my parents. I couldn't handle it. I still can't. Tell me why you do." She stared at me for a second before hugging me tight. I was taken a little off-guard, but I hugged back. "I'm so sorry," she whispered into my ear. "Don't be. Just tell me why you hurt yourself." She broke away and looked around. "I'm ignored everyday. I'm beat up in school. My parents don't like me. They don't even say a word to me a day. The only person I have is my little sister, Krista," she said. "I'm sorry to hear that," I said. "Do you know Black Veil Brides?" "Yeah I... Wait... You're Alex," she said, studying me. I nodded. "You are very talented." "Thank you," I said with a small smile. "What's your name?"  "Skylar." "Nice to meet you. Do you have a cell phone?" "Yeah." "Give it to me. I'm gonna add my number into it," I said. She nodded and pulled it out. I put my name and number in and texted my phone so I would have her number. I gave her another hug. "Stay strong. Stop hurting yourself please." "I'll try... For you," she said, hugging me back. I smiled and went back to Jinxx. "That was really nice of you, to just hug her like that. But why did you?" he asked. "I saw scars on her wrists..""Oh.." I leaned against him and ate my twizzler. "What movie are we watching?" "A movie that's been out for a while, but I know you'll love," he said. I rolled my eyes and he smirked. "Just wait for it to come on and you'll see." "Alright," I said.