Chapter 27

***Andy's POV***

We were sitting around inside, minus Julian since he was taking a nap, and I had a sudden urge to look up, so I did. Outside, I saw Alex being carried away. She was looking right at me. Her eyes were wide and crazy. I jumped up and ran out the house. I heard the others follow me. We were too late. She was thrown into the back of a van by her dad. A little girl got in after and the van drove away. "Oh my God," Sammi whispered. I turned around and saw tears in her eyes. Jinxx was on the phone a little bit away, probably calling the police. I walked forward and gave her a hug, rocking us back and forth a little. She sobbed into my chest quietly. When Jinxx got off the phone and looked at us. He saw Sammi and came over. I let go and let Jinxx comfort her. "I'm gonna go get Julian," I said, running to the house. I ran through the doors and up the steps to the guest room. He was still asleep. I shook him roughly. "Julian, get up!" "In a little," he mumbled into the pillow. "Julian we don't have time for this!" I shouted, pulling him out of bed. "Alex has been taken!“ That woke him up. "Wait, what?!“ “Her parents, now come!" I said, dragging him down the stairs and outside. 

I looked at CC once we got out there. Just like last time, he was the most calm. He was forcing himself to stay calm, I could tell. Jake had tears in his eyes, along with Ash. Julian was shocked. Sammi was in tears and Jinxx was trying to calm her down while he tried not to panic. I was the one who was pacing back and forth. I kept looking at CC, though. He was definitely the most mature. I walked up to him. "CC, are you okay?" I asked quietly. "Yep… Fine," was all he said in short breaths. “Don't try too hard, CC," I said, patting his back before walking away. "So, Jinxx, what did the police say?“ !That dick isn't sending anyone," he said, putting his hand on the back of Sammi's head. So then we'll look for her," CC declared. "Julian and Sammi should stay here while us five split up and look for her.” "No, I wanna hel-" Sammi began but Jinxx cut her off. "No. You two will stay here. We don't want you getting hurt. Julian, stay here with her please?" Jinxx was looking at Julian and he was looking right back. 

After a minute, Julian gave a small nod. Sammi kissed Jinxx's cheek before walking back to the house, Julian after her. "I felt horrible. It was my fault. I saw her. I just didn't move quick enough. Tears came to my eyes just thinking of what could be happening to her. 

***Alex’s POV***

I kept fighting my dad so much in the car that he ended up knocking me out… well, when I finally woke back up, I was tied to a bed wearing a slutty outfit. Perfect. I started screaming as loud as I could. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU LITTLE WHORE!" Olivia shouted, coming downstairs. I stared at her shocked… Wow, aren't my parents just the best? "Mommy and daddy are coming down in a minute to fuck you." A five year old says that? Oh my god. "Untie me pleeeease," I begged. She shook her head and went upstairs. I sighed. This wasn't going to end well, and I knew it. I saw a camera in the corner of the room. I looked at it with tears in my eyes. That's when my "dad" and "mom" came down the stairs. I only stared at them. "Well well well," my dad said, walking around slowly. "Aren't we going to have some fun?" "Let me go. When my family finds me, you'll regret it," I said. I was smacked in the face. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" my mom screamed. “Honey, let me handle the slut today," my dad said. My mom nodded and went upstairs, shutting the door. My dad raped me for a few hours after that. 

When my dad finally stopped, he just beat me up. I was cut, bruised, and broken. He did untie me, though. When he went upstairs, I heard the door lock. I pulled on the slutty clothes, because that was the only thing to cover me. I sat in the corner and curled up, falling asleep in my own blood. 

The next time I woke up, I was in a different place. Plus, I was chained to a wall, not a bed. And I was naked. I started to cry a little when I realized there was another camera. My dad came into the room. "Why ar-" I was cut off with him punching me. "DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY A WORD!" he screamed. I nodded a little and he smirked. "Good little slut." Then, he raped me and beat me again.