Chapter 21

I woke up to somebody shaking me. "Goo awaaaay," I whined. "Don't you wanna come to our concert?" Jake asked. "No. Leave," I said, pulling the blanket over my head. "You hardly ever sleep, yet you are the hardest to wake up," he laughed. "And we don't have a concert, by the way." "Let me sleep." "Come on get up, lazy butt," he said, pulling my feet. I screamed when I got on the floor. He smirked at me. I stood up and glared at him. He got the picture and ran,I ran after him. I was fast, but I went slower because I didn't feel like running. I ended up chasing him around the living room, with everybody else watching in amusement. Then, he ran to the door and outside. "LET ME LOVE YOU!!!" I screamed, chasing after him. That made him run faster. I decided to end this game and I sprinted. I jumped on his back, causing him to fall, me landing on top of him. "Why hello there. Now you know how I felt." "You're gonna get it," he said, making a motion that he was gonna tickle me. I jumped up and ran back to the house. Andy was leaning against the doorway, watching us. The others were looking out the window. "ANDY, SAVE ME!" I screamed, hiding behind him. Jake got to the door and Andy put his arms out. "Thou shan't pass," he said, making his voice go deeper than normal.

I took the time to run and hide. I was great at hiding. Nobody was watching me. They were too busy listening to Jake and Andy going back and forth, speaking all medieval like. I poked Julian and motioned for him to follow me. I wrote a note and left it on the counter telling them to come find us. We snuck into the garage because I knew the perfect place to hide. Julian and I were both kind of small, so we'd both fit. I got on my hands and knees and Julian followed. We crawled under shelves and behind boxes. I was looking inside when I realized one was empty. "Julian, we gotta hurry. I'm gonna hide in the box with the lid shut. You are gonna push me back under and hide behind. You won't be spotted, but you will probably be found before me," I said. "Gee, thanks," he said sarcastically. "Shut up and help me. Oh, and if they find you, do not give me away or else I will hurt you," I said.

We got out and I hid in the box. He shut it and pushed me under. "Weee." "Shhh, they're coming," he said and I heard him move behind the box. "That little girl," CC said. "She tricked us!" "No duh!" Jake shouted. "Distracted all of us so they could hide! Oooh, when we find her I'm gonna attack!" "We should strap her down and tickle her," Sammi said. "Why would they be in the garage?" Andy asked. "Let's split up," Jinxx declared. "I'll say two hours at the longest. If we haven't found them by then, we're gonna give up and have her come out. If we haven't found them in two hours, we'll meet back here." "Yes sir!" everybody else said and I heard the shuffle of feet. "Alright, they're gone," Julian whispered. "Hey, poke a hole in the box. I can't survive two hours in here," I said. "Alright, sit back," he said. I sat on the other side of the box and saw a hole starting to form. I realize he had a knife. "Where'd you get the knife?" I asked. "Somewhere up there, in the tool box," he said. He left to put it back and soon came back. "This is going to be a looong, two hours." "I'm the one locked in a box." "Your idea." "'Your idea'." I mimmicked. He looked in the hole and I smiled. After two hours of them going in and out of the garage, I heard them all get back in. "These two are good hiders. They should be in the army or something," Ashley said. "So it's been two hours?" CC asked with a yawn. "Yeah, now we gotta yell for them to come out," Jinxx said. "Let's hope they listen." "Okay, you can let me out now!" I shouted, making Sammi scream a little. "I'm in the box! Julian, push the box please." "Okay," he said and I felt the box being kicked. Somebody opened the lid and I smiled at Jinxx. "Wuzzup?" I asked. "Two hours in a box?" he laughed. I nodded and jumped up. "Crazy." "You guys suck at hide-and-go seek," Julian said. "We should play more often."

***Jinxx's POV***

These two can hide! After two hours of wondering around the house, yard, and even the surrounding houses; we couldn't find them. I went back to the garage and everybody else was, too. "These two are good hiders. They should be in the army or something," Ashley said. "So it's been two hours?" CC asked, yawning. "Yeah, now we gotta yell for them to come out," I said. "Let's hope they listen." "Okay, you can let me out now!?" I heard Alex shout. We all jumped and Sammi screamed. "I'm in the box! Julian, push the box please." "Okay," he said and then a box came flying out from underneath everything and Julian crawled out after it. I opened the lid and Alex smiled at me."Wuzzup?" she asked. "Two hours in a box?" I laughed. She nodded, jumping up. "Crazy." "You guys suck a hide-and-go seek. We should play more often," Julian said with a smirk. "But next time, you'll be looking for us," Ashley said, trying to act like a pro and smirking back. "I wouldn't be smirking. Took you guys two hours and you couldn't find us," Alex said, sticking her tongue out. "Oh, by the way, you guys can't tickle me because you didn't find us yourselves. Got it?" "Fine..." we all whined. "YOUR TURN!" she shouted, pointing at us. "Huh?" "GO HIDE!" she shouted, jumping out of the box. "Alright," CC said, running out of the garage. We all followed.