FIRST DEATH

A white haired girl was in her room. She was sitting on her bed reading manga. The name was The promised neverland. She was really interested, even though she already read it before.
She loved it. It has really good plot and the character are just chew kiss.

But this wasn't the thing why she loved this story so much. The best thing about it is that it is inspired her world. She lives in world that's cut on two part's like here. One human world and other demon world. It's absolutely same situation like in TPN, but none did the same thing like Emma in manga.

Sometimes she thought about it. What if we did the same thing, like her? Is it even possible? Ehh I don't know and I'm too lazy to do this sh*t sooooo.

At this moment her brother knocked at her door. She didn't say anything and just let him open the door.

On the other side stood the white haired boy. He has same blue eyes like her and they are really alike in everything.

,,Hey Y/N. I thing you forgot, but today is your time to become a head of the Ratri family, so if you could take your *ss out of here and come to the lounge. It would be really nice."

Albino girl looked at her brother and gave him a look : bro I really don't wanna do this. I would rather die.

He sight and turn around ,,I give you 5 minutes to get here. And if you don't come I would fu-" the rest of the words faded 'cause he closed door.

Albino was left alone. She was just staring at the corner. It wasn't that she didn't want to become a head of family. She was really excited about it. The problem was that she didn't know if she can do it.

Why me? I'm just a 15 years old girl. What if I mess up this thing? What if I made a mistake? I am not some genius who can rule this world...

At that moment someone opened the door.

,,What do you need Mike. Didn't you say-"

,,I am not yout brother Y/N Ratri."

She looked up and saw men. The first thing she noticed was a gun that was pointing at her.

Oh shit..

,,Now you are going to die." Men said and shoot.

Before she could do anything bullet hit her head. She didn't felt anything. She just accepted it.

I guess this is how I'm going die. Yaaay. I can already see it in the news: Y/N Ratri was shot at the day of her appointment! Wow wow Y/N this is really amazing dead. Didn't even write last letter to my brother. Well he is *sshole, but I still love him... Hmmm how long is it going take to take my live? Am I really that strong. Hah f*ck you men!

Out of nowhere I opened my eyes. I thought I would be in my bed but no. I was falling from tree. After second I hit the ground.

Wtf is happening right now!? Why am I falling from some tree. I am not some monkey to climb the trees...

I looked at my clothes it was white shirt and white skirt. Well it was white. Now there was mud everywere.

Before I could thing about what is happening I heard a footsteps. I looked at that direction and saw a white haired boy running to me. After he come closer I finally knew who was it.

Norman from TPN.

He bowed to me and looked at me. ,,Hey Y/N are you okay?" Norman ashed with worried look.