SLAUGHTERED HOUSE PART THREE

The hallway was so long I couldn't see end. On both sides were doors and on floor was fancy looking rug.

I tried to open the first door I could held, but it didn't work.

I moved to next

And next

Next

Next

Next

Every door was locked

where are some kids and a hunter? I thought for my self. I started to feel anxious. There is no way they can hide. It's just one big street. Did they kill it?

But why would they send me here if there weren't killer? That doesn't make any sense...

The sound of heels echoed in hallway. I turned my head that way and saw a pretty woman. She was wearing a tight red dress and red lipstick, that was little messy. Her eyes were dark red and her dark long hair was dissolved.

,,Hello there my love! I'm really excited that you're here! I was really getting bored, but you saved me!" Her eyes sparkled while she was talking to me and her mouth shoved a sharp teeth.

I held my wakizashi and didn't left my gaze from her. She is an erlik, the hunter of a Hallway.

Her mouth curled into smile when she saw my actions: ,,Don't be silly Y/N, I don't wanna kill you right now. What if we'll have some dinner, you must be hungry." She said it with arrogant voice.

I've got a chill on my back. How does she know my name? I  never saw her, or at least I think...but for now I can play this game with her. Maybe I'll get some information about him.

I let go my wakizashi and smiled at her: ,,That sounds really good."

She walked to me and held my heand. She started to walk me down this long hallway. It surprised me, that her touch wasn't painful. It was really gently. Only her long nails strach my skin and left a little red mark.

,,I'm really ill-mannered. I didn't say my name to you. I'm Carmilla. I think you never heard of me." She said and I  her voice I could feel that she was angry that she didn't introduce her self.

,,That's right. I never heard, or saw you. But you know me. How is it possible?" I asked her while she opened the wooden door.

She turned her head to me: ,,Oh dear, you're really famous in our world. Everyone knows about you."

I froze in shock. I'm famous? How is that possible? And how they know about me?

She again dragged me and both of us entered a dark room that had only a table and couch in there. The only light here was from  candles, that were everywhere.

Both of us sitted down on chirs and before us were a plate with great looking meal and a glass of red wine.

,,Let's eat and talk for a bit. I want you to be full of energy." She said while she picked up her cutlery.

I was little sceptical about it. What if there is a poison in here? But something in me told me that it isn't positioned.

I pick up a knife and cut the meat. It was perfectly done steak and it looked really delicious. I putted it in my mouth and felt a warm delicious taste. Without hesitation I took another bite and tried a potato's  with vegetables that were next to it.

It was the best meal I had in really long time.

Carmilla looked happily at me: ,,I'm really happy that you like my cooking."

,,It's really good. I think I never had a meat like this. What us it?" I asked her while I took another bite.

She looked down to her food and smirked: ,,A young lamb. Really good quality."

,,Than it must be really expensive. Don't you feel bad to give it to someone like me?" I asked her while I had only little left on my plate.

She shaked her head while she laughed: ,,Don't worry dear, you are someone I would give even the best meat I could find."

,,But why? What is so special about me?" I mumbled while I ate my last bite.

,,Everyone knows what you really are. They see you and remember her. You are something we waited centuries." Carmilla answered my question while she putted down her knife and fork.

,,What about toast? Toast for our meeting!" She said while lifting her glass of wine.

I lifted it too: ,,For our meeting, Carmilla."

My lips touched dark red liquid and it tasted really strong but good. I didn't know what it was but I wanted more. I drank again, now I took bigger sip and could feel the taste.

It tasted like an iron

My eyes widened. I finally knew what it was. A human blood. And that meat must be a human flesh.

A hand I was holding that glass started to shake. I wanted to put it down but at the same time... I wanted more. Something was telling me I need more of this liquid.

Carmilla was laughing this whole time. She looked like she was having the best time of her life.

She stoo up and her nails grew into long weapons. Her right heand went to my neck. I thought I would die, but I reacted more faster then ever and my right heand went for needle in hair and throw it into her chest.

Her heand stopped millimetres before my neck and her whole body was pinned into wall. From her mouth escaped only quiet crying and her heand slowly felt down.

She was dead. I stood up and get my needle back. I didn't care about blood and style it back to my hair.

My eyes were back to that glass. My desire to drink that was still big. I gave my self a big slap.

,,You need to start thinking normal! This isn't good! That's a f*cking human blood." I screamed at my self but it didn't work

I turned back to Carmilla. How could I react that fast? I never had this good reflexes...

I wanted someone of my voices to answer this questions, but hey were silent.

Sigh escaped my mouth. I didn't know what to do now. Out of blue I heard a crack. I looked that way and saw that there were a door. I slowly walked this way when I heard a voice from here

,,Let's make a deal Y/N."