LU-LU

Heand over my neck.
That was only thing I could feel.
He tried to brake it,
And end my life,
But couldn't.
After all we are not humans.
Only thing that was in left in my body was no longer human.

I finished paragraph when doors opened. I looked up and saw some new doctor. ,,Your new teacher is here 02194 so get your self ready." With this words he closed doors. I sighted: ,,God, why they can't leave me alone? At least after I almost died?"

I heard crack and looked up. I thought I would see some doctor from Lambda, but I was soo wrong.

A few meters before me stood tall creature. He had black cylinder on his head. Big black coat and some little thing on his shoulder.

,,I'm really excited for our first meeting, Y/N." Said creature. My eyes widened for second. This isn't possible. This wasn't supposed to happened. What is he doing here?

He comes closer to me: ,,I guess you don't know my name, so I will share it with you. I'm Grand Duke Lewis, one of the Poachers." I looked at his eye, or what could be his eye: ,,So Lewis, you are going to be my new teacher? I didn't expect you to do such thing." He smiled: ,,I'm interested in you and I want you to know how to fight after that will happen." I was confused: ,,What will happen?" He took out from his coat some paper: ,,He gave me permission to fight you, so I want that fight be good." My thoughts stopped at this moment: ,,What did he gave you?! No, no, no, I'm not gonna fight you! Why would I do that?!" He stated laughing because of my reaction: ,,It is really simple reason. If you are going to do it they will send you back to Grace Field. You will escape this place, and maybe even more..."

Oh,That's good deal to be honest, but it is Lewis...can I beat him?

,,I know that you are scared right now, but it is good chance to get out of here, don't ya think?" He said while ho passed me the paper. There were one thing missing.

My signature

I took that paper and pen: ,,This isn't some trick?" I asked him. ,,No, it's just some little fight." He said. I sighted and stated to write my name down. I gave it to him and he smiled: ,,I'm already looking forward for this." I smiled too: ,,But don't you thing that I'll let you win easily." ,,I'm counting on that it will be good, that's why I'm here after all." He said ,,But now when you can't even walk we can't train."He Added after that. I gasped: ,,But that's not my fault! It's that b*tch Hideki and doctors. Like they just got to my brain by some needle! You want me to do handstands or some of these things after that?!" ,,Maybe you are right in some things, but-" he stopped in half of sentence. I looked at him and wanted him to go, but he was silent.

That was weird... why would he stop like that? Is he hiding something?

,,Well we can at least play some games don't ya think?" He said while he pulled out a lot of games. I looked at it surprised: ,,I would never guess that guy like you would have this amount of games." ,,Huh!? What are saying? I like games! It's the best thing in this world! And for long time I haven't got chance to play with someone, so I want to play with you!" He said happily. I looked at him with big smile: ,,You are really kidding me, right? Guy like you wanting to play some little games!?" ,,I am not kidding! Please play with me!" He cried/ screamed at me. I burst into big laughter: ,,And now you are even begs for it!" His little monkey went down from his shoulder and get to my lap and sadly looked at me. I patted it and to my surprise it was really fluffy. ,,Even myster Tin wants to play." Said sadly Lewis. My heart soften,,Okay I will play with you." I said. Mister Tin did some sound that was like hight pitched bark and Lewis looked so happy: ,,Okay so firstly we can play some chess?" I pet mister Tin again: ,,Yeah we can."