BITE

,,That's words I wanted to hear!" Screamed Lewis who had smile on his lips: ,,Let's make you a monster."

I smiled at him and stood next to him. He had sword in his hand. It was black with orange ornaments on blade.

,,The difference between humans and demons are that we are living while fighting. We experience every little moment of it. We enjoy every move we make. Every strike we make with our weapons. We feel it." He gently touched his sword

,,You could say that demon and his weapon are same beings."

I looked at my katana. I never thought about it more then about some piece of silver. When I was watching Lewis I could fell that he loved his weapon.

,,Firstly you need to start live with your weapon. Feel it same way as your fingers." He said his first advice

I embraced my fingers around handle. It was still same cold as every time I touched silver with black leather.

,,But I can see that you don't have any feelings to this sword. Don't you have anything that has stronger meaning to you?" He asked.

At first I couldn't think about something. My heands went to my hair without hesitation. I felt cold silver touching my fingers.

I lightly smiled. Oh Mama. I wonder what are you doing at this moment. If I didn't lost concept of time...

My fingers gently took out both of needles and now I was watching their true beauty.

I could feel Lewis gaze on me. But I felt that he was happy. ,,Now, this is what I meant. Loving your weapon is first problem to solve and I can see that you already love it."

He comes to my left: ,,The best way how to teach you this with practical exercises. Try to swing around this room while using needles like your arms."

I looked at him with little uncertainty: ,,Ehh that's little-"

,,If you want you can listen to some musím and do it in rhythm. Humans who teach this method are doing it by this tactic." Lewis cut me of.

I sighted: ,,Yeah that would be the best."

He passed me the mobile and I found YouTube. You're telling me I could train with music on this whole time?! I just scrolled down and tried to find something good. My fingers were now on one of my favourite song.

,,I swear if you're going to judge me by this song." I mumbled for my self

,,No no, I wouldn't do that. To be honest I'm really interested in your music taste."

I pressed the play button and melody resound through the room.

[FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE YOU CAN PLAY IT.
OR JUST PLAY YOUR FAVOURITE SONG. YOU'RE Y/N AFTER ALL]

I smiled and started to move by rhythm of this beautiful song. I loved it. It reminded me of good times.

To my mind entered old memorie of me when I was only innocent child.

,,Mike wait! You're to fast!" Screamed 5 years old girl who was running after her younger brother.