CONNY

I heard Emma talking about that we need to wake up. Ohhh no. I don't wanna wake up. I hate it. I wanna stay in my bed.

I sighted and open my eyes. Everyone was already awake and started to dress up. So I did same thing. I wear a white skirt and shirt. Today it wasn't muddy so I could see how light it was. Wow even if I drop some sugar on this it would be seen. Damn I need to be careful!

We all walked down and goes to the dining room. But it wouldn't be Emma, if something doesn't happen. She was chasing Lannie and Thoma while she was screaming about that, she is going to eat them. Wait this was some fuckin* foreshadowing. She ran to the dining room with Phil on her back. ,,Geood monning~" said Emma who couldn't talk, because of Phils hand.

,,Morning!" I said to her while I was holding an eggs. ,,Gweod moning Emma." Ray tried to mock Emma. She looked deadly at him ,,Someone has a lot of energy!" Said Norman. ,,Yeah. How old are you again, 5?" Asked Ray.
,,I'm 11 same like you guys! I'm just younger in heart!" She tried to argument. Isabella, who saw all this scene laughted about it. ,,Not you too, Mama!" Emma screamed at her. She goes to her and lift her chin to her. ,,But I love this side of you, Emma. Please stay like this." Emma's eyes sparkled ,,Okay Mama!"

Everyone sitted down and started to eat. I hold my bread and looked around. It is really good in here. I could imagine live there my first life. I was enjoying my breakfast but then comes my nightmare.

The test.

I sitted down and looked at the desk. Oh God. This is bad. I'm not some genius, I can't do this. How am I going to have a perfect score? In my Ratri life I couldn't even do regular math. I am fucke* up.

I sighted and wear headphones. Well now this is going to be exam! A test started and I looked at the question 1. In the first I don't understand a shi* but some kind of intuition gives me the answer so I wrote it. After 5 questions I finally understand it. Wow I'm really some kind of genius! Hah! The tests ended and I felt really good. I did good job.

,,Well here are the results. Emma, Ray, Norman and Y/N. You all got perfect scores. Good job!" Isabella said. Everyone give us some kind of looks.  So I did it. Yay. F*ck you universe, I can beat this!

,,And one thing. Congratulations Conny, you are getting adopted today!" Isabella said with happy face. I looked at Ray. He didn't show and emotions. Wow he is really good in this.

,,Hey Norman! Let's play tag, today I'm going to beat you!" Don yelled at Norman. He only smiled and everyone goes outside. It was really pretty day. Sun was already up and there wasn't wind. A perfect home.

,,Ray, are you going to play?" I asked him even though I knew the answer. ,,No, I am going to pass." And he sitted his as* down under the tree. ,,It really would kill you to play once with us." I mumbled to my self. ,,Did you said something?" An emo asked. ,,Nope." He rolled his eyes and just opened his book.

We started playing tag and I tried to run away. After a while I got tired and so I decided to goes on tree.

,,Let's see what this body can do."

To be honest in my Ratri life I couldn't do this things. They said that if wasn't properly represented to our family. The only thing that I was allowed to do were a bike, only this. My childhood really sucked.

I held a strain and goes up to the tree. To my surprise I could do it really easily. I wrapped my heand around some wound and held my self up there. This was easily then I thought it would be... hmm what about some money tricks? I tried to stood up here and get my self some balance. After a while I tried to move my leg and do some little steps. After second I was at edge of falling down. Well now I need to jump from tree to another. That's easy, right? If I'm going to fuc* this up...