SLAUGHTERED HOUSE PART FOUR

,,Let's make a deal Y/N." A strange deep voice said.

I stopped walking and took pit my knife and felt blood running down my heand.

,,There is no need to carry a knife. I'm not like Carmilla or Cian. I know you're not gonna trust me this easy, but you can try." An answer came from a new room

I still didn't trust anyone who was there, but I still walked into new room. I was shocked when my eyes looked at room full of monitors.

I saw some that showed a place in the playground where was big pool. Another place was a long hallway where I was standing couple minutes ago and even more places I didn't know.

But no one else was there. I didn't see anything. I took few steps before and found my self impact some barrier. But there wasn't visible wall. I could see that room going meters and meters after. I started feeling anxious. My heand went into my hair and ears.

Am I really going insane?

,,No you're not Y/N." I felt a cold on my neck and a dark energy behind me.

I turned around and saw a human, or human looking monster only few millimetres from me. He has got a dark long hair and a black eyes with thick eyelashes. His whole apprentice felt like from another century.

All of us are getting really bed feelings from him. Don't trust him. Said Elsie with a little shaky, even scared voice.

But I didn't felt the same way. I felt comfortable with him. Even though I flet his bad energy I could help my self and trust him.

,,Who are you?" I asked him without any weapon in my heands while feeling the barrier behind me.

,,My name is really long, you can call me Beel. I'm, well how could I say that hmmm yes, helper between the paths. I'm not with the farmer nor kids. I'm on that side that's going to win." Beel said while a smirk formed on his lips.

His way of talking fascinated me. He was talking with an lightness, like he didn't care about anything. He was truly magnificent.

But still- Elsie wanted to say something but I just talked firstly

,,Is that why are you talking with me?" My eyes were watching his and I could see that playful energy in them.

,,Looks like you're smart girl, that's what I expected from you, darling." He pulled away from me and there was finally some space between us.

I finally breathe fresh air, but my gaze didn't left his body: ,,And what do you want from me?"

,,Destroy this place. Kill every hunter and find your family with friends." He said while he was watching one special television.

,,Wait... you're not a hunter?!" I shouted at him while I was confused. What was he then?

When I said that he started to laugh and his heand wiped a fake tear: ,,Darling, you're making me feel like I'm going to die from laughing! But no, I'm not him. He has got some job to do so he wanted me to be here, but I just can't do that cruel things he's doing."

I felt little easier but still has got many questions. Before I asked them I walked to monitor he was watching and saw-

,,Oh God! No! You're kidding me!" I shouted when I saw Adam and others running away from that bastard.

Baal looked away from that monitor: ,,This all is his plan. Nothing is like it seems Y/N."

,,What do you mean? He just betrayed me, used me on his plan so he could have some fun!" I said frustrated while o was trying to found another screen that shows them.

,,This whole situation is more complicated then you'll ever thought. But for this time you need to trust me. He is not doing it because he likes it." Baal started to walk a way where that barrier was.

I slowly walked behind him: ,,So why would he do it? Someone manipulated him into it?" I mumbled to my self thinking he didn't heard me.

,,Exactly. You don't know it but he cares about you like he never cared about someone."

,,That's not true...why would he do this because of me?" My voice shaked little. I didn't though that he would still care about me and not this much.

,,I know you're confused right now, but you need to go to him. After all, he still is a hunter and needs killing for his plan to work." With these words Baal opened another door.

I walked to door and didn't turn back ti him: ,,But you know, if I see him kill my friends I'll kill him."

I could hear that he sighted: ,,Yes I know, but try to not do anything that will slow you down. Just escape."

,,I'll try it." These words echoed as I walked into another door.

Now I stood in a big shopping centre. I didn't look around and just ran down a stairs and looked for them.

I was running next to flower shop when I heard a scream.

Selene's scream

I turned around and run than way. I turned to left and -

A loud slap echoed in hallway. None could take their eyes from thing that make that sound. It was still little moving and blood made a pool next to it.

,,Shae!" Screamed Kavi as he ran to head.

Shae's head that wasn't on his body.

His other part was still in Lewis arms. He held his little body and on his lips was a smile.

The range I felt in my body was stronger than my thoughts. My heand curled aroudn the knife and without any hesitation threw it into his face.

It missed his eye but still cracked hsi mask. Lewis's face went to me and when his eyes met my he just turned around and ran away.

And I didn't ran after him. I came to four of my friends. They were at Shae's head and Kavi's heands were covered in his blood.

My eyes went to Adam. He was watching me too. I could see on his face that he was hopeless.

,,We need to run away from this place." I said to them and I could see that Genesis little jumped when she heard my voice.

,,B-but how? It's impossible!" Said Selene that was hugging Kavi and Genesis.

,,Maybe it is, but we need to try. We can't die in this hell." Said Adam who was capable to stood up.

,,That's right, we can't just die in here. That's what they want." I said to them.

But it looked like they really wanted us dead.

A loud alarm started to scream and to room entered demons and humans with guns.