E.A.R.

Again in that room. My whole body was not capable to move and black was everywhere. That needle entered my body and agony came with it. My screams echoed in room while tears flowed down my face.

Dizziness took me and I was in room with that strange girl again. She was laying in her bed and writing on peace of paper. She putted pencil down and looked up. ,,It took you really long to came back." She said while she watched me.

I still didn't understand anything that was happening. I just walked to her bad and sitted next to her. She flipped on next side: ,,I guess you still don't know what's happening, hmm?" I looked to her blue eyes: ,,No... how is this even possible? What are they doing to me?" She smiled: ,,It is really difficult to answer, but I know you'll get that. To answer your questions. I don't know how it is possible or what are they doing to you... but I know what is happening." I was already lost but she stood up and held my heads: ,,I know that it is difficult to believe, but are you going to listen and believe me?" While she was saying that she was straightly watching into my eyes. I gulped and shake my head. She smiled and walked to her chair.

,,I think firstly I'm going to tell you something about me. My name is Elsie, well you already heard that, and I'm from Grace Field plantation 3 and I'm 11. I'm supposed. This is supposed to be my whole truth and identity but it isn't. You should know that we have got a lot of things in common." She stopped and pick up that peace of paper.

,,The whole truth is that I'm not originally from this world, this universe. My real name is Elsie Ann Ratri. I'm from different world, that's same as this, but I was born in human world."

When she said that my eyes wide opened in pure shock and my heart started beating faster.,,That's not possible!" She smiled and titled her head: ,,Why not? You are same as me after all. Both of us were born in different words and reborn in this." My heart started to slow down, but I still couldn't accept it. ,,How is it even possible? And why us?" I mumbled for my self.

,,Both of us were killed. Murder. Not because it was assassination or some of this sh*ts, it is more complicated. Both of us wanted to help destroy this world and he didn't like that, so he killed us and thought it would stop, but she saved us."

I stood up and walked to her: ,,What are you saying? Who is he and she? Why would they do that?" Elsie looked at me: ,,So you believe me that first part. That's good, but this is more complicated to answer. Just remember this: that book you are reading right now is key for everything." I looked scared at her: ,,H-how do you know what book I'm reading?!"

But she didn't get time to answer. Dizziness took me back to Lamba. I opened my eyes and saw white ceiling.

,,You are really amazing Y/N. Today you were out only 15 minutes." Said happily Lewis who was next to me. Mister Tin was laying on my chest and when he noticed I was awake he stated to wagging the tail.

I didn't say anything and blinked twice. I was still trying to process the things Elsie said to me. I really thought I would be only one in this world who would reincarnated in here, but it looks like there is more of us...

I slowly sitted and tried to stood up and for my surprise it wasn't painful like last time. ,,At least I can walk this time." I said and started to walk around.

Lewis was still sitting and watching me. ,,It's really impressive that you can walk at this moment. And it looks like it doesn't bother you so we can finally start with training." He said with smile on his face. ,,Yeah, that would be cool. I really want to know how defend my self." He stood up and comes to me: ,,And what type of weapons would you like to use?" I thought about it.

I can learn guns every time, but knives, axe and those things no..

,,I would prefer knives, katanas, maybe axe... oh and throwing needles." I said when I remembered that surprise from Isabella.