MIND HOUSE

Elsie gave me a plate with banana cake that she saved for me. I knew it was only food for her in one day, but she said she didn't mind it.

She was across me and had sad expression on her face. I knew something was off.

,,Today I will say you everything that we didn't cover up. And if it is going to be to much I'm sorry." She said to me.

I shaked my head and take another bite of cake.

,,You already asked me how do I know all of this. The answer is easy to say. We all share same mind. We can see our past selfs and after we die even our future self." She answered my firt question I ever asked her.

I dropped the spoon I had in my head. My mouth opened and my eyes were watching her and asking of she's joking.

,,I'm not joking. We all share the same mind. Everyone who's chosen by Lilith share the same life. After you'll today come back to your body you will finally meet everyone." She smiled.

I was still shocked but then I realised it: ,,Wait, this means you're dead."

She shaked her head: ,,Not now, but it is coming. I already choose to die this way" She said while she took knife from table and hide it under her clothes.

,,This reminds me of another thing. Last thing I need to tell you. I guess you already noticed that you can't get killed like others. Nothing is working on us." She added after she hid that.

,,Yeah, It's strange. Yesterday they give me poisonous food and I'm still okay, but my friend..." I lowered my head.

,,This is another thing that came with powers from Lilith. She is creature close to God. She is important and when she give us her strength she gives even this part." Elsie said while she stood up.

My eyes wired: ,,W-what? Important? We can't die?... but you said-" She cut me in half of sentence: ,,There is one way how to kill us. When we are using the weapon that killed us our life before then we are same vulnerable as normal human. For me it is knife."

She walked past me and stated to laugh: ,,Oh that reminds me of another thing I need to say you... looks like we will share it only in dreams."

,,What do you mean by that?!" I screamed at her. She acted so different form her normal self.

,,This is goodbye Y/N. It was pleasure to meet you in person." She lastly looked at me and after that her gaze turned numb.

,,Elsie wait-!" I ran to her and wanted to touch her, but my heand just went through her body.

Doors opened and to room entered tall shadow figure. It had coat and shining red eyes. When my gaze met his I felt cold sweet over my whole body. Something about this creature was absolutely spooky.

,,Elsie, you are really getting to my nerve. Are you going to give me that power?" Asked that creature with deep men voice.

,,I will never give it to you monster." She laughed at him.

He shifted closer to her and one of his claws went straight to her stomach. It was in and she caught blood. ,,Do you want to feel this pain that much?" He screamed at her.