CAVE

A cold wind was blowing on our faces and snow was slowly falling down from a sky that was grey.

It was a November, or at least I thought, and five of us were sitting down on ground with a little fire before us.

The weather turned really bad as we escaped Lambda and every day it was starting to get colder and colder.

The only way how to get little heat was by staying really close to each other so me and Adam were sitting next to each other and Selene, Genesis and Kavi were on other side sleeping in one big hug.

I wore my gloves, but still could feel the cold snow on my hands. I struggled to keep my eyes opened but I needed to watch if farms didn't find us.

,,Y/N you can go sleep. I can do this alone." Adam broke a silence between us.

,,I don't need to sleep. This is more important." I whispered to him. I didn't want to wake them up but he just sigted.

,,You know that I'm older than you so I know what's better?" He said as he brings the only argument he could though of.

,,And I'm more inteligent than you so I should know what's good for me." I knew that he didn't like this argument.

,,Now you're using values that gave us that idiots." His voice always seems more aggressive when he talks about farms and demons.

For a while none of us talked and we just watched sky. The snowing started to be more strong and I both us tried to hide from it.

,,Tell me, do you miss your family?" Asked Adam, maybe to break a silence but this question left me shocked for a split of second.

,,Yeah I miss every one of them. But at least I know that they're safe, well not that much but it's still enough." I was hoping that the timeline is still normal and that they will escape.

He smiled as he thought about something. He held a stick and was drawing into a snow.

,,Maybe if they escape we will meet them. I know that they're capable of running away from Grace Field." I smiled as I imagine meeting them after this long time but-

,,Well if they will be happy to see me." I remember the situation I left a house. They think that I'm a traitor.

This gets Adam attention and he stopped drawing: ,,What happened?"

,,It's little complicated. Long story short. I was someone that was helping out caretaker, you could say spying and giving her informations. And one day our another caretaker said this to my friends. That day I've got shipped out. And I never explained it. My last hour was just writing letters for my whole family...that was selfish." I'm still angry on my self for not talking to others about the whole truth.

,,No I think that writing letters for your family is something beautiful. The youngest don't know anything about the truth and getting some present form their older sister must have been the best thing that happened in their life." Adam siad after he thought about everything I told him.

,,Yeah, maybe. But if we ever meet them I'll talk to them and apologise fr-" I felt my heart drops as I heard a klicking sound behind us.

Both of us stood up and ran to three friends that were still sleeping.

,, wake up!" Adma said yo them while shaking their bodies. They opened their eyes and looked confused.

,,We need to run away. Farms found us." I said while put out the fire and mask it.

When they heard that they legs stated working and jumped up. I get to them and all of us started running away, trying to not make to much sounds.

The forest started to be more darker and the way got more hard to walk on. I hoped that this would stop them but-

A bullet missed my head by inch and their breath was right behind us.

,,Kill them! Don't let them escape!" Screamed human from farms.

I could hear their feets getting closer and their guns getting ready to shoot on us.

My fingers were already wrapped around my katana but something stopped me.

I heard a loud animal scream and bodies dropping down while humans were screaming.

None of us turned back and we just continued running. Faster and faster as we reached a cave.

All of us walked into it and tried to catch our breath. Selene sitted down with Kavi next to her. Genesis was hardly breathing next to Adma that was holding her.

Selene broke a silence ,,I'm really glad we found this cave, but how did-" She stopped talking as her eyes widened and scream left her mouth.

All of us turned around and saw a bloody creature looking really similar to white tiger only bigger slowly reaching to us.