SLAUGHTERED HOUSE PART TWO

Oh God...what the hell just happened? Why are they always knocking us out? We can't just walk here?

I opened my eyes and find my self in big dark room, that was looking like a scary playground. There was a slide and pool with little rainbow balls. Big climbing frames and bungalows. I was in top of one climbing frames.

I was trying to process what situation I'm in, but something implored me.

Ligts started flashing and doors on left opened. For one split of second was pure black and then the doors was closed again, but the lights were still flashing.

I slowly stood up and turned to left where was entering to tunel. It was dark red and I could see that it was built like a labyrinth.

I tried to walk the fastest I could, but I still had a bad feeling. Every time I turned to another way I could feel someone's eyes on me.

My legs turned left and my eyes watched the same red plastic walls. I sighted and did one step but I heard something behind me.

It was a breath

My head fastly turned around and saw the source of respiration. It was a boy in purple jacket and black pants. He had wide opened eyes and blood on his left cheek.

Before I could even blink I heard a splash and slam. I was looking at his body but something was missing.

His head was not on his neck

Body slowly felt down and a blood splashed everywhere. I felt a warm liquid on my cheeks and my whole body shaking.

The only sound that was here was a loud laughter. It was coming from the way he came.

My reflex was fast then my brain and I started running. Faster then ever. I didn't turn back. My eyes were before me and my hand was on one of wakizashi.

Every muscle in my body started burning but I couldn't stop. I needed to get put of here.

I ran even faster and turned to right. I saw a big tunel that went out. I smiled and ran to end of this hell.

But this was just a beginning. Now I stood on big platform that was ending by a jump to a pool with balloons.

I get from my thoughts because of a sound behind me. It was a loud knock. I turned and saw a little kid. Their age could be six or seven. Their eyes were covered with tears that was running down their face.

,,W-what is happening?" Whispered that kid to me with shaking voice.

I went back to then and took their hand. They little flinched but stayed at same spot.

,,I don't know but we need to go down and find a way out of here, okay?" I said with strong voice. I don't know how I could talk like this and not sound like a scared dog.

They shaked their head and looked further. I wanted to say more but heard that laugher again.

And it was really close

I turned around and ran with that kid to edge of this platform. I looked down and saw that it was seriously tall.

But we needed to jump. If we stay here its going to kill us.

I breathed new air and jumped. I dragged that kid with me. Both of us screamed and a still felt their heand in my.

We felt into pool and for my surprise that balloons weren't that hard. I smiled and looked at them.

Their head was still on mine. It was holding really tight. But it was the only thing that was holding me. Their body wasn't here. It was only their wrist.