MADNESS

The last thing I felt was heands of humans wrapping around me.

The darkness slowly suffocating my body while I was getting the sense of my body and the pain building up I've my whole body. I felt so cold and I knew I had fever.

My eyes opened and I found out I was sitting in wooden chair. Before me was a big window to another room that looked like the one I was tested in.

,,Finally~! You're awake. We really thought we lost you, but it looks like you could be our jackpot" Laughed a doctor that stood before me. I could see the happiness in his eyes even though I was still shaking from the shock.

He turned his whole body to me and smirked as he saw me in this state. ,,But now you look like a worthless rat"

Worthless rat? I'm not a fricking rat.

,,Oh don't try to insult me if you want right now. You would just repeat yourself after you'll see this!"

As he said that the room before me changed and now the wall was full of the cameras from another laboratories. In these rooms were kids that looked so devastated, like they were dieing over over again. Their little bodies were cover more in blood than in fabric.

This made me feel sick in my stomach as I again remember how sick can humans be. What they can do to innocents.

The man kept looking at me and laughed loud. ,,You look like you could murder me and everyone...even though you don't know who they are, or do you?"

Do I know? I looked right back and I finally recognised them.

,,NO! You bastard! What the hell did you do to them?" I hysterically screamed at him.

,,Shhhh, I told you you could save your insults. But to answer your question. They are really strange species, they are not humans, but they aren't even that thing you are. We tried to mix genetic of humans and you, non humans to see what would happen. And we made a perfect weapons, hard to kill with powers beyond ours"

So this is what farms were doing in these laboratories. Making no longer humans. But they can't do that...not perfect.

But he took me out of my thoughts by lifting me out of the floor, now I was watching him eye to eye

,,But we all are wondering. If these things can do this...what are you capable of?" He sounds curious but even after his mask of arrogance I could hear fear, he was scared of me.

_________

He isn't the only one who's scared. Everyone there is passionately waiting for you to break and see the true monster.

Elsie talked to me as I was sitting in my room, playing chess with my self. From that day I was locked there and never go out to that testing room. I couldn't say I missed that but, I knew they were testing others there while I was...going insane?

But I don't know...I thought that now I am like the strongest I can be, you know?

I didn't even though about being capable of doing more than I could now. It was scary.

But she laughed at it. Oh no, the closest you were to break was when you fought Carmilla, how you moved so fast that you could escape her, that's the power that even your little friends are capable of...you are more stronger than you could ever think.

I stopped moving my chess piece as my heart beaten so fast. They are capable of doing that?

Not all of them. Each one of them possess the power of each holder. The same powers, Well like 1%, has got Selene. Others have got different.