SLAUGHTERED HOUSE PART FIVE

,,Run, run. We can't stop!" Whispered Adam that was next to me and Genesis that was tightly holding onto his heand.

Behind us was at last 30 guards that was chasing us. I didn't know if everyone was demons or not, but I didn't care.

If they'll come to close I will kill them.

We already escaped Lewis playground and now we were in normal Lambda hallway. There were a rooms with children's in them and I really wanted to help them, but I knew we already have too many problems on our shoulders.

I get out of your thoughts because of a bullet that shoot me to my right shoulder.

I lifted my head and saw that they were already close to us. I turned to Adma and we gave echa others a look that mean only one thing.

,,Kavi, take Selene and Genesis. Run and don't turn back!" Shouted Adam to Kavi.

,,B-but wh-" Kavi started to protest but I stopped him

,,Get away from here. Don't worry we will not die."

He looked me deep in eyes with fear but than skaked his head ant took Genesis. Three of them started to run away from us and when they dissapear we turned to our enemies.

They all were black suits similar to one that wore Andrew. They all started to slow down and one of them started to talk.

,,Listen products, stop running away from your fate and turn back to us, your savers!" Said an arogant voice that I could recognise at any time.

Andrew

I smiled to his words. He really thinks we will get back that easily?!

,,Go fuck your self. We will not go back to you and your idiots!" Adam spat at them.

I laughed to his words. This boy's really more amazing than in manga.

,,So you choose a death. Let's make your last wish come true!" Screamed some voice I already heard when they made my tests on me.

All of them ran right at us. When they were at us I held my Katana and swinged it on a first person's throat. At that time another was already on my left and wanted to cut my left head more. I pressed my Wakizashi and with my left head I cut that human to his waist.

I couldn't rest and another two person's jumped at me. Both of them ended with blades in their chest. I pulled them out and blood splashed everywhere.

At that moment someone grabbed me by my neck and started to choke me. I didn't hesitate and kicked them to crotch they let my neck go and I sliced theirs.

Another two fall down as I kicked them hard into wall. But one of them kicked my legs and I felt down. Another one took his chance and kicked me to face as his friend sliced my right heand.

I turned my heand to right and saw that Adam was struggling too as he was pinned to wall by three warriors.

,,See, I told you...now you're going to die!" Laughed to our face Andrew that was holding his knife. I felt it's cold blade on my neck.

My heands tried to reach for my weapons but they were to far and I couldn't go for my knife because of person on my right.

My breathing started to get heavier and I could feel my heartbeat at my ears. I was scared to death. I knew I couldn't die, but what about others?

I felt how a blade slowly sliced my neck and a blood started running down. I could here Adam's gasp as be watched Andrew's heand. He looked satisfied, like his plan is going to succeed.