10K SPECIAL

Hello there!
What should I say than that I'm sorry for not updating for so long but I've got some issues on my life (this sounds so AO3😭) so I hope you'd understand that.
I'm soooo happy that you guys are enjoying this story. I thought TPN fandom was dead but it looks like it's not😍

Enjoy☆

▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

Friendship. That was the most important thing for three of them. And they had the best one. Every person who looked at them knew by first sight that the were the best friends.

,,Hey Meri, Krone, do you think we would see each others after we will leave this orphanage?" Whispered Green haired girl to her company's. All of them were sneaking out of their room to get cookies. They knew Mamá can't see them. She would get angry like the last time they had their little trip for chocolate pudding.

,,Really Hideki?! Thinking about this at serious situations?!" Screamed/whispered at her another little girl. She was the blonde girl in their group. ,,But of course we will see each others! I will cross the whole word just to find y-" but she can't pain attention while talking and her legs stopped working ,,AAAAH!"

Her other friend, the taller and tanner, got her by wrist and stopped her flying self: ,,Quiet Merilin, or Mamá-"

,,Or I will what?" Asked women that was sneaking on them the whole time. Her voice made little girls jump and held into each others in fear.

,,Mamá you scared us!" Screamed all three on her as they were little angry on her. Sneaking on others isn't something that people should do. That's what she taught them.

,,You sceard me even more Mari. Why did you scream like that?" Asked the caretaker of the house as she held blonde girls heands.

,,You know me Mamá, I just can't walk and talk at same time." She said getting frustrated 'cause of the embarrassment. She heated that she is that clumsy.

But it made the morher of the house only chuckle. ,,Oh I know that. Just be more  careful next time. And what are you even doing up this late? You should be sleeping?" She asked them. In her mind there was already some sort of explanation.

They were all shut down. They didn't knew how to get out of this situation without getting into trouble. But Krone had her talking prepared this whole time. ,,You know how we help you with little kids at eating. Well we didn't eat that much so we were hungry and we went to got our self some little snack"

This made Mamá smile. She knew they were good with kids. She made them do this things from young age. Not because she didn't have time. It was for them to be saved. So they will be chosen to go on mother training and live.

,,Yeah you're right. I should not make you do all of these things." She said smiling.

,,No! We love helping you and being with others." Rambled Hideki. She wanted to be useful. She is old enough to be helpful. Like was Ronnie, Alex or others who already got adopted.