SLAUGHTERED HOUSE PART ONE

I walked into big white room. There were hundreds of shelves with clothes and weapons. It was that large that even thousand of people would fit in here.

I was in pure shock and watched everything next and above me. I saw two doctors that was waling to me. I never saw them. Or I didn't remember them.

That sounds more likely. After all you were knocked out all time. Said Samantha in my mind.

,,You must be Y/N?" Said a woman with glasses and her voice sounded happy.

I shaked my head and looked at them. They didn't look like a doctors from there. Both of them looked happy and she called me by my name.

,,You're the last to get ready. I think this is gonna be really impressive!" Said happily men next to women.

I little smiled. Yeah, they aren't from this hell hole.

A woman smiled at me and talked again: ,,We are now in preparing room. How could you already noticed there is allot of clothes and weapons. You'll now choose whatever you want from there and then goes to arena."

,,Arena?" I asked. Now I started to get a really bed vibes from this. Why would they give us free weapons and clothes? Is it only because of my fight with Lewis...

,,Oh you must be confused so let me clear things for you. I guess you think you're gonna fight a Duke Lewis, right?" He asked me.

My eyes little widened. Is there happening something else? ,,Yeah, is that not a true?" I blurted out

,,Yeah, everything changed for last minute. Lewis made a deal with someone really important. This game isn't only about you two. There is gonna be everyone from this plantation." He said with smile.

My heart started to beat faster. Everyone? Even them, but Genesis is blind! How is she- That bastard... he must planned this from start. He must knew that there is gonna be everyone.

,,You look little shocked, are you okay?" Asked that woman while she touched my chin.

I flinched and stepped away from her. I can't believe it. He just manipulate me to talk to them. He used me only for this. He wanted to have more toys to play with. And I was just his little doll.

,,I'm okay. Tell me more about this thing." I said to them with strong voice

She looked shocked but continued: ,,This all thing is some sort of game. There is gonna be six big rooms that are connected with two entrance. In each of them is gonna be one main hunter. Your goal is to kill the hunter in every room before they kills you. We will give you informations of main hunters."

Doctor passed me the papers and then started to walk away.

,,I wish you and other fourty nine kids good luck."

Before I could say anything to them they left. I just sighted, sitted down and looked at the papers.

𓂀𓂀𓂀𓂀
☞︎︎︎
𝕮𝖎𝖆𝖓
☜︎︎︎
𓂀𓂀𓂀𓂀

A man old as the time,
Brave and sharp as a snow tiger.
Known for his intelligence and manipulation to those, who are not mind opened.