Survivor Mode

After driving for what seems like forever, we finally make it to a very remote area. For the entire trip, Ricky has kept me right up under him, but has talked to Mark. From what I hear, Mark and Ricky are very close cousins. Mark, Ricky and Steve all were raised together. They were all very close and did everything together. Mark moved and was taking care of the business in another state. He only came back to the city because of the death of Steve. He has now taken Steve's place as Ricky's right arm man. I thought that Steve was a jerk and he was, but Mark is more than a jerk. Mark is evil. He is more crazier than Ricky.

We finally pull up to a very huge house. Everyone exits the trucks and Ricky motions me to come out of the truck.

"Let's go!"

"Let's go!"

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Home. This is home and you already know that the same rules apply." Ricky said.

Ricky grabs my arm and pushes me in the house with Mark and the rest of the guys not far behind.

"Ricky, please let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone. I just want to go home."

Ricky turned quickly and gave me a look that gave me chills. It was a stare that reminded me of how dangerous he was.

Ricky looked over at Mark and the other guys. "I'm heading to the room, make sure all other business is taken care of."

Looking over at me, Mark said "What about her phone?"

As if he was having a flashback, Ricky looked back at me

As if he was having a flashback, Ricky looked back at me. "Give me the phone!" I hesitated. Ricky snatched my arm around.

"Give me the fucking phone!"

Fear overcame me as I searched through my purse for my phone. I was not moving fast enough for Ricky, so he snatched my purse from out of my hands.

"Ricky?" I cried.

"Shut the fuck up!" He screamed.

Ricky grabs my phone and toss me the purse.

He looks at my phone and back at me. "I see that punk ass Tony has been calling. Let's check in with him."

Ricky taps the speaker button so that I could hear the conversation.

"Candy? Are you okay?" Tony asked.

"Nah..Bitch. It's not Candy!" Ricky said.

"Motherfucker!" Tony screamed!