Decisions

*This is a long chapter because it is the last! ENJOY!*

I could hear voices, but I struggled to open my eyes.

"She's moving."

"Shh....stop talking so loud."

I can hear this very annoying beeping sound and finally open my eyes to see the annoying beeping sound is a blood pressure monitor. I don't recognize where I am.

"What's going on?" I asked hoping that somebody that I know would say something.

"Hey Sweetie, Girl I'm so glad to see you and that you are okay."

Beautiful Michelle is standing by my side and she is smiling from ear to ear. I really do miss her.

"What happened? Where is everybody?" I asked.

"A lot has happened Sweetie, first you passed out when Tony found you in the room at Ricky's place. So you are in the hospital."

"HOSPITAL? THE BABY?"

And then Tony walked over to the bed as he and rest of the crew had been in the room the entire time.

"Our baby girl is fine."

"Our baby girl?" I asked.

Michelle grabs my hand and smiles. "The baby was in real distress and some of your blood work was of concern, so they had to do amniocentesis. Jackson gave permission since you gave him authority over your medical care. Tony persuaded the doctor to test paternity while doing the procedure and now we all know the truth."

"It's our baby?" I asked while looking at Tony.

"I'm so sorry Babe. I was stupid, I never should have put you through any of that shit."

I lay in the bed thinking of all of the shit I've been through and how my life has changed since I've met Tony.

"What's wrong?" Tony asked while rubbing my head.

"I can't do this anymore." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Michelle seeing that this conversation was getting ready to change. Order everybody out of the room.

"Let's go and give these guys some privacy."

When everyone left the room, I looked over at Tony.

"What happened at Ricky's house?"

Tony took a deep breath and stepped back from the bed.

"Babe, let' not talk about that."

"I want to talk about it. What happened?"

"When you fainted, I got you out of the house and one of the guys took you to Michelle who was waiting in a car a block away. She took you to the hospital."