My Turn

"Do you know who I am?" Tony asked.

"No!" She screamed.

"Well, I know who you are. You are the bitch who set my girl up. You are Ricky's bitch ass sister. You are the soon to be dead bitch if you don't tell me what I need to know. Now get dressed, you are going for a little ride."

Tony and the crew packed up in the trucks with Christine and headed for the warehouse.

_____________________________________________

From what I can hear in the house, Ricky and the guys are talking about Christine. She's missing. I'm glad for this distraction. I grab some clothes and walking shoes with a plan to survey the property outside for any flaw in the security. This is the perfect opportunity while everyone is distracted by Christine missing.

I put my clothes on and head down the stairs. I can hear some guys in the house talking about Tony. I pause on the stairs to listen.

"Ricky is saying that he thinks this is Tony's work." A guy said from the kitchen.

"Why would Tony grab Christine?" Another guy asked.

"This shit is all about Candy."

Wow! So they actually believe that Tony has something to do with Christine being missing. This will not end good, I've got to get out of here.

I make to the front entry and one of the guys walked up to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Outside."

"Who said that you could leave?" He asked.

I am so sick of these crazy ass people. I wish I could just punch him in the face and run out the front door.

"Look, Ricky knows I'm going for a walk. If you don't believe me, call him."

He looked me up and down and just moved out the way.

Now that was pretty easy. I'm not use to it being this easy with these guys. Maybe everybody is so distracted that their guards are down.

I head out the front door and hopefully to my freedom.

_____________________________________________

Tony and the crew got Christine to the warehouse. Christine had been crying and screaming the entire ride.

Rob pulled her out of the truck and into one of the rooms, normally used to take care of traitors and enemies.

"What do you want from me?" She cried

"First of all, just listen and shut the fuck up!" Tony said.

The entire crew was in the room and circled Christine as she is now place on a chair in the middle.

She attempted to push back Rob as he sat her down. But she was quickly reminded who was in charge as he pushed her down and backward on the chair.

"Let that be the last time you do that! You helped your brother snatch Candy." Tony said.

"I have nothing to do with this!" She screamed.

"Bitch! Don't lie. I'm not asking you if you helped, I telling you that I know that you did. So now you are going to help me get her back."

"I don't know anything. I don't know what you expect me to do." Christine said crying uncontrollably.

"I figured you wouldn't make this easy." Tony said as he walked to the door and opened it up.

"Come on in. She's all yours!" Tony said as he moved back from he door.

"BITCH, REMEMBER ME!" Michelle said as she walked in the room.